1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Pre-Launch Party - VIDEO

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by MindStar9, May 27, 2011.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

I had written a front page article complete with photos and video at the EntropiaPlanets forum and had planned to recreate it here at the Arkadia front page, but I decided the particular style of the article wouldn't be conducive to the Arkadia front page environment, so I offer the link here if you're interested in reading the full article.

In the meantime, I will post the video here so that you have an opportunity to listen to the 6 Arkadia music tracks (in their entirety) that Dave gave me to premiere on MindStar Radio at the Arkadia Pre-Launch Party on Sunday, May 22nd at Athena Spaceport as a gift to those in attendance (and listening). At the beginning of the video, I listed the title of the tracks in the sequence they were played.

As I wrote elsewhere ... there wasn't much of a variance with regard to the party environment, but it's more about the music than anything else, and I did my best to sync the music with video footage to bring out the effect of the music. If you bear with the content of the video, you will see what I mean, and you will also see the amazing decorating Chrome did, as well as some additional decorations that someone else did (I think) that's rather cute. I also half-timed segments so that the dancing was more in line with the flow of the music.

Let your eyes scan the screen while watching and listening to the awesome music, because I'm sure you will see a few nuances here and there that hopefully make it worth it. I also think you might like the ending as well.

Enjoy!

[video=youtube;jWgNlBzNKQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWgNlBzNKQw[/video]​

I absolutely love the music. :)