1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia keys

Discussion in 'About Planet Arkadia' started by miteke, Apr 6, 2013.

1. miteke

miteke Member

I noticed that there are blueprints for these in auctions. I'm a newbie and probably couldn't make use of these anyway, but how are they used? Maybe someday my levels will get to the point where I can try some more adventurous stuff instead of beating on level 10 or less critters.

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hi Miteke, the keys are used to get into the doors in the riptor cave at Aakas. I can take you along, probably in level 1, if you want to see what's all about.

3. miteke

miteke Member

That would be pretty cool, though my opportunities to play are rather sporadic and limited. I'll drop you a line if I have a chunk of time and see you playing.

Thanks so much for the offer. What is down there? Do I need to be able to mine for treasure or anything that I need to stock up for. Remember that all my equipment is pretty lame - level 1 mindforce attack chips, weapons and gear available at the trade terminal, plus an enhanced laser rifle (rage or hotfoot or whatever it is that boosts damage).

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

The level 1 instance is for beginners. You might have trouble with the boss mob solo but in team it's no trouble. Total ammo costs about 25-30 ped, the key is 20 ped.