1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Keys

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by RexDameon, Aug 17, 2012.

1. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Are the key crafters holding back now cause not many of them in auction. Was hoping to get a level 1 key just to play with my wife for the first day of the VU. Like are you guys holding off until we know what they are really worth or is there a supply or demand issue.

2. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'm not per say a key maker but I have some keys made up and can sell you one or two for pretty good price. Pretty sure key makers that are making them for selling are stockpiling right now as it is a great opp to recoup some crafting expenses. These last few weeks crafting have been killing me so pretty sure most every crafter is also looking for good ways to recoup some bad times this last few weeks.

Edit: Also KikkiJikki has posted in Selling thread that he is selling LVL1-7 keys for weekly MU's and now can supply Lvl10 keys

3. Danton

Danton Active Member Pro Users

Also have tried to make some lvl1 today first time, because no were in auction. Have put few to auction and some others left for sale. Will put those to auction later.

4. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'm gonna have to go with what KMax is saying. There hasn't really been a major reason to craft them up to this point except the initial novelty of them. There hasn't been a demand (they couldn't sell reliably) so they haven't been crafted or put in auction.

5. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Im thinkin since they are a new thing crafters have stockpiled a bunch hoping to capitalise on the first day scrimmage to get them and will have them at MU well above cost to craft to recouperate some ped they have tied up in trying to loot as many bp's as possible before the release date hit.

Pretty sure you could maybe do a pm with the crafters and get a decent price on a single key for what you want it for tho. Once the release comes it will be game on for the first day. Just have to see how fast and how hard the undercutting wars go after that.

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I'm out mining for some of the harder to get treasures so I craft more keys. I've got keys 1,2,3, and 5... so PM me if you want some, I'd be thrilled to get them out before the inevitable rush on Tuesday.

A heads up to miners... we're going to need a lot of Lidacon (found only on the north island).

7. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'm heading back to ark today, planning to make a bunch. Also have a few lower level ones in storage. Was planning to put them in my shop immediately after the update. But happy to sell direct.

8. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Thanks for all the replies guys. This kinda info is what I think the community needs. Just to make sure there isn't any supply issues or things we need to do as a community to get things going on a good start.

9. siremi

siremi Member

We're just waiting for the gates to open :shrug: