1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Casual Race

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by fallie, Jul 1, 2013.

1. fallie

fallie Member

RACE COMPLETED

How to sign up: I will be at the racetrack 1 hour before the start of event to take registration and fee.

Fee: 3 PEDs

WHERE: Racetrack just north of Formidable Firebase Academy (the yellow circular lines on the map)
    - if anyone needs a ride to the place, let me know beforehand so I can take you there for TP
    View attachment 7717

WHEN: July 6th 16:00 Hour MA/UTC Time (Press U for the current MA/UTC time and convert to find your own time)

WHAT: Teams will be created randomly between all participants

WHAT YOU NEED: Mk1 Explorer Jeeps [I have limited amount to loan out for 15 PED collateral and will charge 1ped + (decay * MU) at the end ].

FORMAT: Will be decided at time of event based on participant amount.

RULES:
    1.No using other vehicles besides the one(s) allowed in the race(Mk1 Explorer).
    2.Must run on the tracks.
    3.Must not skip parts of track(i.e. running over small hill,going through bushes, and cutting corners).
    4.If fall in water or flipped, retrieve vehicle, run back to where you fell, respawn vehicle and resume.
    5.If vehicle cannot be spawn due to cooldown, you must stand where you fell and wait until you can spawn it and resume.
    6. If you skip the tracks(i.e. took a shortcut), you will be told by spotter to go back to the spot and resume. If you do not go back, it will not count as finishing the lap until you do.

PRIZES: TBA

CONTRIBUTORS:

Yao-te Wildheart - various loot

Many thanks to the contributors !

Hope you guys come and enjoy this event

2. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

Too bad there's no participants from outside of our society, so it became a society racing event. This racing game has a total Prize of 160 ped, 60/40/30/20/10 for the top 5th team and a random draft Prize a Full TT Sleipnir Mk1. Pity we only got 10 participants this time so split into 5 teams.

The result is 1st. Team Karmik/ Fox
    2nd Team Shen/ Yao-Te
    3rd Team Coordinator/Rezin
    4th Team Krivas/ Casey
    5th Team Jean/ Shadow
    And the random draft goes to Shadow.
    Some pictures below hope more guys would join next time. :)

Oh shit my pictures somehow fucked up. :( I would make sure it doesn't happen next time.
    View attachment 7749 View attachment 7750 View attachment 7751 View attachment 7752 View attachment 7753 View attachment 7754 View attachment 7755 View attachment 7756 View attachment 7757