1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ark instance Key 1 - results

Discussion in 'Instances' started by Lucky_A, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Eraktor ES 10 (grenade launcher) works well on the hordes of little jumpy and slithery mobs. Doesn't do too much overkill if you have 4 in range.

2. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

So far i got 109%, 93%, 92% and 86% tt return (opalo+101 for normal mobs, adjusted hero+a106 for bosses, no armor). They cost more time then i thought, so will take a while to get more results.

3. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Losses will be kinda high in here I figure but when MU on Acoins kick back up if it drops now results should be ok?

4. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

Im use law-101 for 10 HP mobs and finisher, cap-303 desert and arctic as main weapon. Shiuldnt have too much over-kill but the return juzt kinda frustrating. sorry for whining but 1 profit run within 20 runs is just unacceptable.:surrender:

5. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

That is not really what we are talking about (at least not me), we are talking about the tt returns. Markup of the arkoins doesn't affect this.

I agree, i had some terrible experiences in the past with beacons on calypso. That is why i am keeping exact stats of my runs on the arkadian instances. It's too soon to tell for me really but i am starting to think i had just very bad luck on calypso in the past. So far the average tt return here are a bit over 90%. Enough to keep me going hoping to find an armor part one of these trips ;)

6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

90% TT return sounds reasonable to me. That's consistant with the long term TT return most of us aspire to. The question is whether there will be good MU on the loot. I think the coins will be. Right now the robot loot is pretty much TT food here though hopefully introduction of appropriate bps will help there. I don't really understand why it is bot loot though, is that a feature of beacons? I'd love to see some hides from the new mobs (with corresponding texture bps turning up also)

7. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Cyrus posted bout that abit back the bot loot is from the statues.
    In my book it should be clay loot but aparently thoose are bots :)

8. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

Just did last 2 level 2 instances. Results are 80.09% and 80.37% TT return, only includs Key TT, decay on equipment and ammo burned. If including markup on keys then return would be 71%ich in both run. Cap-303 desert as main weapon, Law-101 for 10HP mobs and S.I. HK110 for really low HP left mobs. I guess lootius of Instance must hate me. Suggestions are appreciated.

9. Lucky_A

Lucky_A Member

Stop doin instances for now till the patch. Clearly they stopped armor drops and arkcoins MU is goin fast down till a use for them will be provided ... is the best suggestion I can give considering I saw the same return rates on my lvl 3 instances :(