1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are There Other Islands Comming

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by SallyBridges, Feb 24, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

I have a slightly small commute to work its my choice but been the Arkadian Addict that I am ;) I like to keep up to date with things and check out the forums ( there slightly quiter than other forums ) but I respect the views of the people on the arkadia forum. and its a great community. ( 5 hours per day commute )

So I have been reading the background of the arkadia story line it has taken some time and has been Interesting reads.

so we currently have the 1 Island that we are all exploring and going around ;)

It mentions in the story line that this is the first island of many ;) So are we going to get some more islands in the near future with some more sea to go around ;) then we could have an arkadia PIRATE boat to go an attack as well Ahoy There ;)

Only asking as Rocktropia cutting down on servers / Toulan cant be using that Many / Arkadia is great and so ;) are they going to expand in the next VU ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh roll on Middle of March when the PP Update happens

2. Caillend Ceres

Caillend Ceres Member

Think the plan is still Arkadia Underground before everything bigger like more servers.

But when they add something, they should make it a no vehicle zone like Toulan is completely :p

3. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Wow that's a long commute Sally.

As the population of Arkadia grows (which has been doing steadily for some time now) we will look to open up new areas.