1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are Smuggler Dens active?

Discussion in 'Geography' started by raffieltiger, Jun 20, 2011.

1. raffieltiger

raffieltiger Member

I read the June issue of Entropia times, and it was mentioned that there will be Smuggler's Dens, but not if they were active at the moment.

Are they active yet?.

2. strangelove

strangelove Member

There is one at ~ 170, 266. It's just an outpost without any tp as far as I can see. We'll see if some functions get added.

3. raffieltiger

raffieltiger Member

Sounds like it will get added with the next VU in August. Hopefully early August, although most releases are around the middle to later in the month.

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Don't get your hopes about too high about the August release. PP is at the mercy of MA development progress, who already have a lot to deliver then.

KikkiJikki

5. raffieltiger

raffieltiger Member

The August update is the next big update to Arkadia, so in about 2 months, space will have had some time (I know it needs alot of work) to settle and be fixed, tweaked, etc.

We know there's a mining complex (with a cavern system) coming, same with treasure hunting and archaelogy, so that's something to look forward to in the next update.

I know Arkadia is a new planet, but 2 months more is a fair amount of time to at least get the first iteration of the new features added.

6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

That two months includes holidays for MA staff and they are now taking on extra work with the management of Calypso content now on their plate. I expect new things in August (eg texture bps) but am not sure what else will be ready. Treasure hunting, for example, requires MA to implement and instance system. So really it depends on what the PP has in mind for the smuggler dens. If it's just more content with current functionality then it depends on PP priorities. They have also flagged the possibility of new low lvl mobs, possible additional missions. If it is linked to MA work then there could be some delays.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

7. raffieltiger

raffieltiger Member

I was looking at it from the perspective of a low level player, while you can hunt and mine, the resources are more limited than the other planets until it gets updated with new items, BPs, skills and features.

The Double D is doing as much as he can, and I look forward to the future of Arkadia :D.

Might go for a walk and see if I can find some stones/fruits :).