1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ardorjies (Mêlée) Hunting Blog

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Ardorj, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Hans

Hans Member

Looking forward to it. Hope I can make it this time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

2017 Summary

Just like last year, (speaking about 2016) this has been a great Entropia/Arkadia year for me. I've made some fine progress, even though I am I think one of the slowest players out there in the Universe.

So, what is it all that I've done, completed and gained in 2017?
    First of all the Mêlée all the Way! on Arkadia: great fun, good times and I'm looking forward to repeating that with the coming MatW! :wink:
    I've unlocked Treatment in the beginning of 2017, and Avoidance near the end!
    I've looted an unlimited Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted.
    Make my Museum of Mêlée look awesome, and continue to improve it. You can visited at Sanctuary Cove, first building on the left when looking from the TP, second floor.
    After leaving Supremacy Reign I started looking for another society and found that with the NBK Rangers.
    Doing a sochunt with the NBK on Cyrene.
    Flying to Calypso and doing all kinds of missions there, such as cleaning a swamp and many Hunting Stage 1's.
    First time I've organized an Mêlée all the Way! on a different planet then Arkadia. Getting of HOF and Uber for the first time since running MatW! on Calypso.
    I've started to focus a bit more on MindForce hunting. Great fun! And also buying a Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII to give my a goal to aim for.
    Max-out my beloved, favorite and pride & joy GYRO Combat FAP-60 Smuggler, and getting it to Tier III.

I've spend this year a total of 48314,66 PED, that's an increase of roughly 147% compared to 2016. Of those PEDs 46139,40 (95,50%) was the weapon-decay and ammonution used. 1733,09 (3,59%) was my total defense cost, almost one percent more. 293,19 (0,61%) was the cost of everything else, that means flying with the DragonFly when I'd been killed or jumping with the TP-chips. Also the cost of the Aakas and Sal'diresh Keys are in here. It's still ~25 PEDs less then 2016. 148,98 (0,31%) is left for my Chikara InvestaFoe ES300 scanner-decay.
    From all those PEDs spend I got back 89,20%, or 43098,71, a loss of 5215,95 PED. This overall year-return is less then previously, and less also then the 'promised' 90%. For now, I can't quite say what can be the cause of the low, albeit not in the least bad, result. I'm happy with the result I have. Entropia, to me, isn't about making money, it's about having a good time and getting better each and every time. And in that I've succeeded immensly! :spiderman:

All that hunting (for some that might be their monthly budget, for others a lifetime) went, among others, into finishing the following missions on Arkadia:
    Stage 1: IFN Defense Bot, Magurg Male, Dehera Sentinel, Magurg Female
    Stage 2: Kadra, Oratan, Oweko
    Stage 3: Bokol, Rakta, Feran, Ubo
    Stage 4: Nusul, Yarrijak
    Stage 5: none
    Stage 6: Halix, Hadraada :beaver:

And the mission completed on other planets (read Calypso):
    Stage 1: RipperSnapper, Gokibusagi, Combibo, Kerberos, Allophyl/Estophyl, Drone, Snarg, Prancer, Atrax, Cornundacauda, Eviscerator, Berycled, Feffoid
    Stage 2: Snarg, Combibo, Prancer
    Stage 3: Snarg, Daikiba/Shinkiba, Puny Creatures
    Stage 4: Snarg :hungry:

I've made two graphs to show how it went from hunt to hunt.
    Ardorjies Hunting 2017.A.png
    Here you can see for each hunt # on the x-axis (first hunt of 2017 is #1, it's not the same as the numbers in this blog, because I've started end of 2015) how much the total return % is for 2017 on the y-axis. The view can be a bit misleading, because there's a huge range in hunting costs. With the cheapest I've only spend 4,97 PEDs (Hunting Wombana with Herman ARK-0 (L) during SAGE IV). While the most expense has been a hunt of 1112,85 PEDs (Hunting 250 Otorugi with Castorian Combat Mace Mk. II + Melee Trauma Amplifier VI & Khorum Ice Dagger + Melee Trauma Amplifier I and Arsonistic Chip I (L), with only one global to show for it).

Ardorjies Hunting 2017.B.png
    This graph shows the accumulated (som of) the hunting costs on the x-axis versus the accumulated return on the y-axis. Can you guess where that 1k hunt is? It looks likeI've been in the positive right at the beginning, and that is correct this year! 21,47 PEDs in the plus after the third hunt!

And I want to close this small summary with a top 5 of the best and worst mobs for me in 2017. This is heavily flawed, because all of these I've only hunted once or twice.
    Worst mobs---Best mobs---
    Smuggler49,35%Second Entity237,45%
    Atrox49,53%Ambulimax229,34%
    Eviscerator50,01%Feffox166,99%
    Tripudion55,34%Maffoid155,69%
    Magurg Male65,48%RipperSnapper148,37%
    So, where I to remove all the mobs that I've hunted four times or less, then the top 5s look completely different:
    Worst mobs---Best mobs---
    Kadra65,99%Berycled117,81%
    Dehera Defender76,00%Dromia091,71%
    Feran76,35%Nusul091,58%
    Prancer79,01%Oratan091,21%
    Rakta80,78%Allophyl090,66%
    And now there's only one thing left for me to say, and that is: ....

Best wishes to all of you and happy HOFfing in 2018!!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018