1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estates Apartment walls

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Morgan Gekko, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Morgan Gekko

Morgan Gekko Member

I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but, I have, in my apartment, one entire wall and parts of others on which I can't seem to hang anything. When I try I receive a message saying I can't hang the item from wher I am and that I should move closer. I can get belly to the wall and still can't do it. Mr. Dobson said once that perhaps the developers of the apartments hadn't quite gotten the boudaries of the apartments/buildings right. If that's the issue, is there any estimate as to when it might be fixed? Is anyone else still having this problem? If its only me, and I need to file a support case, could you let me know, please?

Please forgive me if this post seems a little whiney. My attitude toward the game is not the best at the moment. A vacation is probably in order.

2. Archman

Archman Member

I have the same problem. Be patient is all I can say. Support had me e-mail them a screenshot of the trouble walls. I don't expect a fix for a few months.

3. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Yup...The wall by the stairs won't let me put anything on it.

Tippin'

4. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

The Ark team is aware of this issue. I am sure they will fix it as soon as possible.

5. Morgan Gekko

Morgan Gekko Member

Thanks for the replies, folks. I don't get on the forum enough to keep up with stuff, so i apologize for bringing it up again. The quick action in the past by the Arkadia crew (I can't bring myself to use the term "A-team, sorry) has spoiled me. Not being facetious, I know these guys have a lot on their plate more important than this minor thing. I'll just kick back and wait.

6. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

Apartments walls fixed!

Hi guys,

Our artist has managed to fixed the apartment wall issue today. It won't be in for the coming version update but the next one. Thanks for the continued patience.

View attachment 4701