1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apartment questions

Discussion in 'Estates' started by Mordrell, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

Heya

I am looking to buy an apartment but wanna know a few things:

I see listed on the terminal for a lvl 6 apartment there are three areas: indoor, additional & display. Indoor is obviously the apartment itself and additional is the roof... but where is the display area?

Also on somewhat related note... why is everyone listing their apartments on caly auction. I am making the trip there now just because there is no apartments for sale on ark auction :mad:

Cheers Mord

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

in the hallway as you walk out the lift iirc

3. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

ah ok thanks alot

4. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

I checked out one of the apartments the other day and from what I can tell the window area is either a display area or additional area. Use the visualization option on the estate terminal to see the area in question outlined in red.

5. happy_hipster

happy_hipster Active Member

yeah, tried visualize, no help. I had questions about the 5 items in the display area as well. It is the area between the TV and the actual apartment. Items are not for sale, is just the first things one sees. My big sign was 15 item points, so I cant even put it there, it is good for a small sign and a few small items.

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

The display area like Snape said is basicly the foyer area between the telepad and the apartment door. The roof is the additional.

Sadly yes everyone drags stuff to sell to Caly. Yes there is a bigger market but if people don't start selling stuff on Arkaida then the system will thing things are not needed here and not drop anything. I think mining and hunting loot sux here because the system thinks Caly uses more since it all gets drug there and sold.

7. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

That is really bad logic and not at all how the game works. Arkadia needs more sales for its economy but it has ZERO to do with drops.