1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AOE Mindforce Chip

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by ArchAngel, Aug 16, 2015.

1. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

I believe it would be really cool to add some sort of Area of Effect Mindforce chip. The fact that we have AOE weapons such as grenade and rocket launchers already means that it won't imbalance game play.

It would be much more fun crushing handfuls of punies at a time rather than grinding through them one by one, but that's just me.

Any thoughts on this are welcome!

2. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Well we've got the AoE heal chips so maybe its just a matter of time.....

I probably wouldn't use one as it's out of my preferred skill group but I'm sure anyone using MF would love them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oleg

Oleg Active Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

Nice! I've never seen one in-game. Would you be willing to sell one? PM me here, I won't be in-game again until tomorrow, but I will check back here later. Thanks for the info.

5. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Good info Oleg,thanks for that though the link won't work for me (could be an Pedia issue.)
    I thought we only had the damage over time type chips but would be interesting to see one of those in action.

6. Oleg

Oleg Active Member

I don't really want to sell my chips but there are some on auction. Entropedia has been playing up for me all day so there's probably some issue there that's stopping the link working.

7. Dan59

Dan59 Active Member

Strike chips were slow and with cool down period and on top of that is very easy to interrupt concentration period by being hit.
    One could prepare chip for use (slow concentration period) then run around with chip ready to shoot 1 hit and that's it - for pvp because in situation (pve) where hunter is surrounded by mobs is imposible to get chip to work.
    Also in teory you could use several chips with different cool down groups but MA implemented strike chips with all in same group.
    Its feature wich was bad thinked and badly implemented specialy when we talk about mind force wich shud be fastest of any weapon.
    But noo our mind is so retard that we need ages to enable an chip to work specialy in confront of 17 to 19 reload rate on any rocket launcher where nobody cant prevent you to shoot by hitting you in concentration period.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  8. MaxHecWalker

MaxHecWalker Active Member

9. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

Thanks for the info guys. They do indeed have their drawbacks, but I might try one out for kicks!