1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone looking for a sweat farmer?

Discussion in 'Services' started by Hobo13, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

"This guy" buys Sweat from 1.85 to 1.99, depending on the Bulk. "This guy" has bought over 67K in the last 3 Days to help new players get PED to cycle.

"This guy" is only looking for a 2P/K value in return, while also SENDING PLAYERS to ieme to get their 4P/K on 5K per Month so they can PROFIT as well.

"This guy" wants to HELP Arkadia grow, and hopefully make a few % while doing it, without crushing those who can't deposit or holding them ransom at the TT for not having 100 of something to get a decent MU.

"This guy" has deposited over the Year+ that he's been Active (I did have down time in between) and ensures everyone he deals with is dealt with fairly WHILE giving options to better buyers for people to go to when those buyers are on.

"This guy" isn't competing with Lizzy, for example, in the AMO Market... he's merely giving out PED he can to players selling AMO when Lizzy isn't on. As far as I care, it's her Market (or anyone else in the AMO business), I just collect while she's away and make 0.01 to 0.03 per 100 Animal Muscle Oil I can acquire in her absence.

"This guy" also treats people, both in game and here on the forums with RESPECT, because "This guy" is 35 Years Old and after 7 Years in the Army and 2 Tours in Iraq he feels EVERYONE should get some respect.

So when YOU start to smart off to people, it tends to ruffle feathers... including the feathers of "this guy"... who only tried to HELP you, and even spoke with his SOC members TODAY, BEFORE YOUR ARROGANT POST, about bringing you in and sharing my Contacts to get you started.

But now, until you learn to be reasonable and respectful, "this guy" is simply going to ignore you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

I don't depo. I am not rich only 50ped I'm no real threat. but with the price of sweat so low already I don't enjoy sweating for hours for 2ped (if that)

3. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Ok. Well I suppose you all deserve a whole-hearted sorry from me. I don't think of myself as any better than you guys and you've all probably worked your butt off to get where you are depo or not. I came into this game not intending to make money but still thinking that people are gonna be jerks and be selfish when at times the only one being that way is me. I'm sure there are horrible players out there with a lota money but I've been disregarding those giving me good advice as being condescending.

So anyone reading this that I've wronged or been rude to in-game or on forum plz forgive me. Ill try and straighten out and play this game more as a community rather than thinking about myself. :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Bradley Killer Kell

I admire the ability to admit when one is wrong, and I don't like to carry grudges (my back hurts enough as it is). If you find me in game, we can talk. The offer to join SaW may still be on the table.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Posts like this one will go along way to earning that respect back,I know grown men who don't have the guts to admit when they are out of line,So kudos for that ;)

6. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Wow just posting that got me 6 likes I didn't know that many people even read it.

7. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Thanks guys. I'm glad you're not going to hate me forever. Btw I didn't write the apology so I could join SaW, currently im in Benevolence but I'd be interested in joining if you're willing. :)

8. Bradley Killer Kell

You show enthusiasm and ambition... things that I like. If you enjoy your current Society, you should stick with them. However, if you are looking for a change, we will take you on board and try to help you with our experience and contacts.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Yeah I'm definitely willing to join yours. This is my mentor's society but there's not very many people on and it sounds like you have plenty more.

10. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Ok this isn't going anywhere. Thread closed.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.