1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcing Normandie Radio "Bangin with the Borg" Radio show

Discussion in 'Normandie Radio' started by Cyborg Bill, May 23, 2012.

1. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

HEY HEY HEY!!!

Hope everyones holiday was kick ass rockin special for everyone. I did my normal Christmas thing with close friends and family. Gained a pound er two stuffin my face with really great food. Took the time off here to get my head back in alignment with the universe for another year. Took the time off to reload my computer after getting a nasty nasty virus that destroyed my bios. Got it nearly all back into shape for doin what we do here at Normandieradio.

I wanna thank all of you who support and enjoy what we do here and Normandieradio. I hope you all have a wonderful year ahead of you and now that we got past that whole world ending thing we can all move forward to better our world in some way.

I wanna send a special shout out to a few really special people and dont take offence if you are not named as you are all loved. This is for people who have bent over backwards helping and supporting us over this last year who I cant thank enough for the encouragement they have given me to keep going thru ll the past drama and kept me in line for the most part.

First and foremost is Miss Milena. I know she does not like being put in the spot light but with all she puts in behind the scenes for not only myself but for ALL our little disfunctional family here she must be recognised for the tremendous effort she puts in. I have no idea where she gets her drive as she is like the energiser bunny going and going and going even when we have worn out and need rest. I have to thank her personally for being a great friend to me from day one that I met her and for all her kind words and her many many attempts to keep me in line over this last year. Hopefully this year rewards you some how for all you do and who you are.

Next up is Mama B and Mel. I want to thank them for giving me a chance to do all this. Also for putting up with me behind the scenes when certain situations beyond our control happened over the course of time. Wanna thank them for all the late night skype calls that are ALWAYS so amazingly strange and funny. I know thats an effort on their part to be up into the wee hours of the morning to spend time with us guys here in the states.

Next up we got our loyal listeners Killerdog, Liosha, Lady Rey, The lovely miss Alexa, and Chris from Entropia. My friend Chris in England from World of tanks who tunes in alot to suport and harass me as I do my shows. Real life friends for many many years Gus, Jeff and Rick, Tom and his lovely wife Alexa.

And of course last but not least Dj Isclay for whom none of this would have happened if he wasnt such a persistant bastard. also Brother Albi whom has recently joined us. Thanks for the laughs and all the fun you guys.

Cant do all this without acknowlging all the great people hangin out in our live skype all the time Specially Mr Jim aka "Ewok / Snape" depending on where and when you know him from. Also cant go without shouting out to Mr. David Dobson and Cyrus Chen at Arkadia studios for all they do for us in the making and growing of planet Arkadia where we do most our shows from in thier world. Also gotta shout to my soc Jurai Blood for puttin up with me with all this DJ stuff and being absent from alot of soc activity due to sunday shows and abandoning Calypso for Arkadia.

Anyway enough of the sentimental reminising its time to get back to the Rock n Roll so that being said wish you ALL a great new year with much love and prosperity for all. I will be returning to the bandwidth Sunday Jan 6th with hopefully an interesting show featuring some really great bands that have not really been main stream but kick ass none the less.

Stay safe and smart over the new years and keep the celebrations contained and not out in public on the highways and more then anything Keep on Rockin in tha Free World !!!

2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

3. isclay

isclay Active Member

Yes he is! :cool:

4. Milena

5. Milena

6. Milena

7. Milena