1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement regarding Pre-Launch Land Area’s on Planet Arkadia

Discussion in 'About Planet Arkadia' started by David | Arkadia, Dec 4, 2013.

1. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Announcement regarding Pre-Launch Land Area’s on Planet Arkadia

When Arkadia launched in 2011, two Land Areas were pre sold as part of a capital raise. Those being 8 Coins and Sanctuary Cove.

Sanctuary Cove
    The Sanctuary Cove Land Area has been delivered to the joint satisfaction of both parties. As such the Estate Deeds are being handed to the avatar Hawkwing to enable him to manage the area as per any other Land Area within Entropia Universe. As of the 17th December all mobs will spawn using the DNA system. We expect some minor delays while the area transitions from natural spawns to Land Area generated spawns and may result in some movement of creatures.

8 Coins
    The Land Area was not able to be delivered to the satisfaction of both parties and as such the Board of Planet Arkadia Pte Ltd has now resolved the situation. David ‘Deathifier’ Storey has been issued shares in Planet Arkadia Pte Ltd (as was always contemplated under the terms of the sale agreements) in lieu of the 8 Coins Land Area.

As of today 4th December 2013 Arkadia Estate Manager has claimed back the collective estates known as 8 Coins and will manage those estates until such time as Mindark and Planet Arkadia agree they should be released to the community.

Further details are commercial in confidence.

• Like Like x 2
  2. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

So next VU is sheduled for 17th December :)

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Thanks for the info. I assume mining resources will be unaffected?

4. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Ohhh don't worry kitten can hold that deeds and take care of them and bath and brush them every day :D

5. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Thanks for the news David. Curious here, will the taxes revert to when Arkadia first launched or will they be maintained at present levels? My assumption is the latter.

6. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Everything about the area remains the same.

7. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Perfect, thanks for the clarification!

8. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Very interesting. Dave I think the community would be very interested in the 8 Coins deeds. Those small LAs could be put in the Arkoin broker. The current LAs for sale are quite expensive for most, but the smaller 8 Coins LAs might be affordable, say around the 50000Ped mark each. Damn I want a LA!

9. Neil

I don't know how much energized fertilizer Hawkwing will need but Ark doesn't have any growth molecules anymore, so that will need to be imported from other planets like NI, Caly or RT. Just FYI.

10. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

whow that would be major trouble I hope they can get that fix quick :eek:

11. Neil

I doubt it's a bug, just one of those things "to stimulate space trading", same with quantium and copper.

I put that in quotes because I don't think it really works. Instead we just get a shortage and crafters have to travel to caly to buy their own.

12. Calin

Calin Member

There may be a number of people that have some held in storage in varying amounts. I know I have a decent stack I've been holding, I'd guess others would too. The amounts may not sustain for long, but could be helpful.

13. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Cool, I'll organise what I can to help out Hawkwing. I'll let you guys know when I've spoken to him about it and what arrangements we can make