1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angels of Arkadia Beauty Shop

Discussion in 'Avatar Beauty' started by anthonymorris, Dec 11, 2013.

1. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

Angels of Arkadia

Angels Of Arkadia shop # 2 in the celeste harbor is Arkadia’s first full service beauty shop we do hair, body, face, if you have a need to change your looks just give us a call if you need something done and we don’t have the skill to do it then we will put you in touch with a person who can. Our goal is to make you look the way you want to look ma has default designs that all us beauticians have to choose from, so stop by today to see what we can do for you.

Have you ever wanted to make your hair match your mood or outfit? We can help!!!

Are you just looking for a new style for the new holiday? We can help!!!!

Got no boobs? Got too much boobs? We can help!!!!!

Look too tall? Look too small? We can help!!!!!!
    Angels of Arkadia “WE CAN HELP”

So stop by to get your beautician needs taken care of, I buy all beauty supplies as well (hair spray, Gel, Body fat, hair color sets just to mention a few). I also have 2 full service shops on calypso so I can come to you if it is more convenient for you.

And if you are looking to get into the beauty business I have a fully equipped shop I would be willing to sell, this would be a complete turnkey operation with all you need to start today even the materials. So if your interested contact me in game.

2. anthonymorris

3. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

I suggest you spam chat around the quarry. Someone last night was looking for a barber that can change their hair color.

4. anthonymorris

ty yeah i spam the quarry when im crafting their if ya see them again have them add me and I check them out when i log in

5. Ryloth

Ryloth Member

I've seen where you post all of the hair options elsewhere on the forum. Do you happen to have a pictoral list of all of the facial hair options for males as well? Might be worth adding both here for reference? I would be interested in trying to tweak my avatar to look like what I was originally going for. Thanks!

6. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

I Recommend this service ;)

I have used this service a couple of times and both have had FANTASTIC Results ;)

Look out for the PINK hair ;) ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. anthonymorris

you know i never though about that posting facial hair for males but i will do that as well might take me a bit of time to get it set up but great idea Ryloth.

8. Ryloth

Ryloth Member

No particular rush, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that would appreciate seeing the options. :) I originally was going for a character with a bald head and a full beard; I suspect a large beard isn't possible, since the only facial hair effect I've seen looks more like shading or short growth, so I'm curious to see the options and which one would fit the bill.

I'll friend request you as well Anthonymorris, for when we can bump heads and I can hire you for the service. Much appreciated!