1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Affiliate websites and your personal EU information

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by Snape, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Dear PAF Members,

It has recently come to our (and MA's) attention that a number of "click-to-earn-PED" sites are appearing on the forums, and are being actively advertised here on PAF. Some of these sites have been found to be in violation of the EULA and ToU while some also appear to be tailored to obtain passwords/personal information. As such, these sites are a huge security risk to EU account holders and we advise people to be very wary about using them, especially with the same details as you use with Entropia Universe.

We have also been advised that these sites are in no way affiliated or supported by MA.

Therefore, due to the potential security risk imposed by such sites, any PAF member found advertising such sites will have their post/thread moderated under Rule 2i and repeated instances may result in a ban from this forum.

Although some of these sites might be legitimate and have no hidden agendas we simply can not be 100% sure and therefore will be applying this rule to all related sites unless/until we receive correspondence showing approval/clearance by MindArk. Such correspondence will be cross checked for authentication by Arkadia Studios staff before threads, posts or ANY advertising links are (re)approved.

Furthermore, as required, Rule 2i has been updated to incorporate this new directive (please see below).

Finally, if you have previously corresponded with me regarding such "services" and have forwarded information/approval from MA, please do so again so that I may have up-to-date records and we can clear this up ASAP.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause people, but we are looking after your best interests.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

I have sent you a message regarding my website.

And to anyone who reads this, remember.

Do not use your Entropia Universe account email, login, or password for registration on any Entropia related website.