1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Achievement pannel

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SCILOCK, Oct 17, 2014.

1. SCILOCK

SCILOCK Member

Apology if it was mentioned elsewhere, I could not find it.
    It has been months now that I cant see my achievement percentage, seems the font is to big and the percent scrolls out of window.

I have reported the bug on 2014-05-14 19:37 and nothing been done to fix it yet :(

I cannot believe that nobody else has the same problem LOL
    Any feedback on this, or am I the only one that has this problem ?

I enjoy completing achievements, but not being able to see on what % I am at is frustrating.
    seems the single digit shows but 10% and above disappears.

Achievements.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Most likely others just don't care at all about that, like me, for example. :D Last time I opened that window was few years ago, when MA introduced them. ;)

But I just checked it for you - same issue here.

They don't fix many other way more important things for years :( (apartments, furniture, clothes, avatars etc.) But most don't care about those issues as well (not me).

P.S. Looks like Arkadia one "Basically Trained" bugged as well (I'm almost absolutely sure I finished basic training in first hours, after it was added).

• Like Like x 1
  3. SCILOCK

SCILOCK Member

Yes it happened to me as well, but I figured it out.
    I did all basic training stuff and still "basic training Completed" did not show in Achievements.

You have to go to the Courageous firebase Academy camp (the Oro and Halix snow aria) cords:15616,25767 and talk to NPC's there, I think any academy will do, not sure. Once completing those missions, 3 or 4 of them, then only it will show "Basic Training" completed in achievements.

After I finished basic training it stopped there, no link to send you to the oro/halix camp, instead it say that u must speak to the Training Coordinator.

• Like Like x 2