1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aakas Instances Opened

Discussion in 'Instances' started by Chris | Arkadia, Mar 27, 2015.

1. San

San Well-Known Member

2. San

San Well-Known Member

I have run a few instances since they were reopened. I am grateful for new loot mode, it's a very good move since I am in the mobile internet crowd suffering from lost connections here and there. Usually just when it hurts most, according to Murphy's Law.

Only from the viewpoint of gameplay I find it slightly disappointing that the chests are now made totally obsolete. I feel it would have made sense to keep their function with a bonus for finishing. Not asking for more than what is currently given, I would like to suggest just this little change:

- Put all the Arkoins in the chest instead of having them drop from creatures
    - Put the chance surprise from converting the key (the alpha card) also in the chest

It would feel much more logical this way. Thanks for consideration.

3. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

I think I have to agree on both points.

The 'Lucky Dip' at the end is a lot more fun and changing them into mini keys with a chance at the bonus card and not having to even set foot in the instance seems a bit strange to me also,I'm sure they have their reasons but it does feel little out of whack.