1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aakas 5 - No Loot

Discussion in 'Instances' started by Kull, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Kull

Kull Member

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  2. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Well that is a strange one,almost like the boxes weren't there at all and so it assumed to instance was finished,or at least the 5 minute looting timer was skipped all together.

Obviously you know what to do-support ticket blah blah- good that you got a video of it.

Loot didn't show up after a relog did it?(even though you didn't get a chance to open any boxes)

On the other hand it was nice to see a heal over time chip in action-first time for me-looks like you got the hang of it.

P.S. Calling it a 'convenient bug' makes it sound like it was done on purpose but I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.

3. Kull

Kull Member

Never got any loot, was quite up set. Unintentional bug but still hurts a bit...

4. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

Happen to me and a friend on Vault 7... never got any return for our loss :(

5. Kull

Kull Member

6. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

i get about 319ped + 35ped of maby misses + 35ped on heal and armor dec.. so should b around 389ped +-.:battleroar:hope this helps

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  7. moondog

moondog Member

Hi, I also was booted from Aakas 5 instance on 15.11.15 at around 13.45 I had been in the instance less than an hour and was 10% away from killing the boss mob when i was booted. Not including the cost of the key, this leaves me around 400 ped down on ammo and decay. I will raise an official support case when I get home tonight. What is really annoying was that I had a very good day on Arkadia on 14.11.15 and treated myself to a key in order to obtain more Arkoins in order to obtain a set of smuggler clothing. I was advised on PCF to write a post here as well.

Entered the instance around 12.45 in game time

8. moondog

moondog Member

Here is the support case I sent.

"On the 15.11.12 at approximately 12.30 game time I entered the Aakas 5 instance. After a few minutes I was booted from the instance. I relogged and was back in the instance. About an hour later at 13.40 I was killing the final boss mob (down to below 10%) when I was booted from the instance (with the end screen). I would like to state that I invested 450 ped in completing this instance but did not receive any loot. I would like to be reimbursed for my lost ped. I would further suggest that if there is an issue with these instances then please advise the community or better still close the instances until the issue is resolved. I note on various forums that mine in not the only avatar this has happened to."

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Kull

Kull Member

Thanks Muis, yes it does help

10. Kull

Kull Member

Received another update yesterday from support.

The issue has been resolved and I am satisfied with the response.

Thank You for your time and patience Kriss