1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion A teleporter

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by San, May 31, 2015.

1. San

San Well-Known Member

in the underground cave where the small Navi are just north of the main AU teleporter. At least a small field unit with basic terminals, doesn't have to be a full service center.

This would enable establishment of regular, if not near-permanent sweat circles just like there are at Nea's Place on Calypso. The Navi seems to be the closest Arkadian equivalent to Ambulimax. It looks somewhat similar, deals the same damage type, maybe hits a a little heavier, but has slightly less hp to take down.

There is a good deal of death-skilling involved when sweating such mobs, therefore it wouldn't work without the terminal within walking distance. The Nusul is cute, but doesn't quite fit this bill. It suits those who still haven't gotten used to the role of death in this game. Attempts to get people interested in sweating/swunting other mobs with a TP nearby, e.g. Togolossi, have not met with any interest. Why, I wonder. Maybe there is something subconscious which makes people return to Ambulimax, even though it is at least equally dangerous. But it doesn't look so mean, maybe that plays a role?

I believe such an establishment could draw a lot of traffic to the underground which in turn should help deed holders. What do folks think?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Although true that it would be possible to do Navi, it also needs a relatively big group of people to pull of with a bit of efficiency. Seeing that on Nusuls at Outpost it sometimes is just impossible with people afking and also no healing, it would make it near impossible to setup something steady and reliable there.
    In short, Arkadia doesnt have the population of sweaters to do Navi, and it cant carry AFK. So Navi atm would be 2 big.

EDIT: However IF a revive would be put closer to that area, it could be worth a shot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. San

San Well-Known Member

You're probably right. It is more a "build it first and they will come" kind of approach. It might not turn out or just not so soon, but since in the virtual world things can be conjured up at pretty much zero cost except for the time it takes to push a few buttons, thought it shouldn't hurt.

4. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

I was thinking same thing about bokol, kinda considering to run a test.

5. San

San Well-Known Member

Thank you A-team for putting the outpost ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

can you please specify? outpost[coords]? TP?
    thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. San

San Well-Known Member

[13695, 22701, 111]

I don't know since when it is there, they must have sneaked it in without saying a word, hehe. I just discovered it yesterday trying some Navi now that the Wombas are done, and as usual got my butt kicked by the higher maturities there. No TP but revive and all necessary service terminals are there. Location is perfect for the mission so you don't have to travel every time you're killed.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016