1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99.9% loot = ammo??

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Carny, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Carny

Carny Member

Been quite awhile since I've hunted on Ark, but is this normal or a product of this last VU? Starting killling Teladons tonight and at least half of the first 50 kills were 99% ammo (i.e. 1.5ped ammo and 1pec oil residue). Just curious if anyone else noticed this today (or maybe this is normal)?

Sorry if it's been posted/discussed before.

Thanks,
    Carny

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I'm getting about 10% ammo on large Nusul.

Edit: I'm using loot windows disabled and I'm occasionally seeing two stacks of ammo in a single loot. So there's definitely something weird going on.

3. Carny

Carny Member

hmm, maybe I should've tried loot windows first. Seems not all items are showing in my loot text with loot windows disabled. Maybe just my interface, but I think you can ignoring my complaint ;)

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

There's a lot of weird stuff going on atm...it will get sorted out in due course but the more things people identify as odd or bugged, the faster they can be fixed

5. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

Well Im just hunting Halix, and I get all the same loot as usual.. Only difference is, I get these small stacks of ammo in 99% of my loots.. sometimes 2 different types in one loot.. Sometimes a big and a small stack of same type in same loot.. Which leads me to believe MA has added these small stacks of ammo on top of the "old" loot.. Prolly forgot to remove the old "big stacks" in all the confusion and dissaster..