1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6th quarterly swunt and giveaway extravaganza (SAGE VI)

Discussion in 'Events' started by light cerealkiller revant, Jul 28, 2017.

1. light cerealkiller revant

light cerealkiller revant Member

brought to you by cypherman cypherman cypherman, pedtoclick.com, orpheus clay blades, BIG industries, realdad realdad realdad, sinister morgoth evil, and many other generous private AUD holding avatars comes the event some of you have been waiting for on sat Aug 19th. the extravaganza starts with free warps, then gear gets handed out, followed by swunting wombanas, afterwards sweat buying, hunting togolosi, and ending with more free warps. the exact itinerary will be as follows

9:00
    on calypso assembley begins under warp commander jo johaoninho90 jo at boreas teleporter
    on rocktropia assembly begins under warp commander light cerealkiller revant (CK) at CND lagoon teleporter
    on cyrene assembly begins under warp commander darwi dar odrade at 0x101 supply depot
    on next island assembly begins under warp commander Archon Reaver Blade at shepherd beach

9:25-summons via teams of the warp commanders on first two planets

9:35-summons via teams of the warp commanders on second two planets

9:45-make sure all get from arkadia station to arkadia

10:00-everyone is issued a herman ark-0 and 3 ped ammo via AUTHORIZED team leaders at fire crystal (if you are not in the event chat channel you are not authorized please do not make a team)

10:15-11:45-swunt wambana in teams of 8

11:45-up to 3000 vibrant sweat will be purchaced from each player at premium rate of 2.5/k

12:00-12:45 reform at wonderland in teams of 12 to hunt some togolosi

13:00 those wising to return to calypso or rocktropia will be summoned from CK's team at celeste outpost.

now to answer the questions im sure everyone will be asking me. the loot and weapon are yours to keep.
    all donations will be accepted. take part in any part you like feel free to show up just for hunt or just for swunt, but please do not take the gear,logout/leave without even sweating and shooting wambanas with your team. the only restrictions of participation are those who have previously been banned from BIG events, those who are the reason for part of this paragraph, and those on CK's ignore list.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  2. Hans

Hans Member

Good to see another SAGE event. The last one was fun and I plan to attend if I can drag my rear out of bed so early in the morning. :sleep:

3. Quintas Quackdaz Farmer

Quintas Quackdaz Farmer Member

I will do my best to show up for more Wombana fun.

4. Hans

Hans Member

Just a reminder that the swunt/hunt is happening soon. :bump:

• Like Like x 1
  5. light cerealkiller revant

light cerealkiller revant Member

well that was the best one so far! 11 hours from warp assembly time to the last droid that ned spawned. more people took the warp more people sold sweat but we didn't manage to finish the wave spawn dylan kept bringing us back to the abyss and spawning more lancers and mechs. shout out to all my sponsors realdad, morgoth, orpheus, dbug, simone, archon, and as always BIG industries. we landed several big hofs and hundreds of globals including the biggest single loot i have ever gotten in the history of my avatar. huge thank you to ned and dylan those mobs u spawned for us really took this event to a higher level. it did not go perfectly i did not have enough team leaders show up and that made the distribution go terrible. also took far too long to get everyone down from the station needed more pilots. to finish on a positive note everyone who did show up and help did a great job ty all very much especially those who took spots at the last min.

• Gratz! Gratz! x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Overcooked Panda

Overcooked Panda Member

Here's a few pictures from the good time with the spawned mobs :p I hope to see even more people at the next one!

Oratan Lancer Glorious 11638 PED.jpg Smuggler Droid MK3 2836 PED.jpg Smuggler Mech MK1 2851 PED.jpg Smuggler Mech MK1 1069 PED.jpg

• Gratz! Gratz! x 3
  7. Hans

Hans Member

While my budget and damage capability did not leave much of a depression on the big mobs that Dylan spawned I did have a lot of fun with the Wombana.
    My team also got a 77 PED global on them, which means the event ended profitably for me.
    The only nuisance I had was a lot of lag at times due to the high levels of activity.
    Lots of fun, my thanks to the organisers. I definitely plan to be back for the next one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. - JJ -

- JJ - Member

hi it was a great event and i really enjoyed it im looking forward to the next 1 and happy to help if i can ;]