1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
dessy
Mood:
Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2013
Joined:
Jan 27, 2012
Messages:
27
Trophy Points:
8
Positive ratings received:
10
Neutral ratings received:
0

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Welcome! 0 0
Like 10 2
Dislike 0 0
Agree 0 0
Disagree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Gratz! 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Old 0 0

Share This Page

  • There are no messages on dessy's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Home Page:
    http://www.valnor.webs.com
    Location:
    Arkadia! (Shop on Calypso: ~Dessy's Clothi
    Avatar Name:
    Dessy Dessy Valnor
    Avatar Gender:
    Female
    Main Professions:
    Colorer & Texturer
    Gender:
    Female
    Languages:
    English
    I'm an active colorer (18) and texturer (13), skilling up completely naturally so it's a bit slow but I do have lots of experience =)
    When I'm not crafting clothes, textures and furniture I enjoy hunting and sometimes a bit of mining. I absolutely love Arkadia and I'm spending most of my time here.

    For texturing & coloring service or questions, you can check my website: www.valnor.webs.com
    Or just use the player register to add me to your friends list, my full avatar name is Dessy Dessy Valnor.

    -If you supply the materials, 90% of their TT value is returned to you (The other 10% is lost in the process).
    Tips are always very appreciated to help cover my skilling costs =)
  • Loading...