1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zadul - Where are the max maturity's? (devs?)

Discussion in 'Missions' started by Lizzy, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

There are Zadul to be found at different locations all the way up to Alpha. I'm fine with that.

However, I prefer to hunt max maturity, that includes the Old Alpha, Provider and Stalker, which currently don't seem to be in the game. And this might not be the best place to ask, but do we have to wait for land area owners to collect some DNA and set it to max maturity?

I have finished Ostelok on max maturity, and only got 6k Halix left to kill, and looking at the next mob to finish the mission for. Currently, without the max maturity, Zadul just isn't attractive for me to hunt.

Probably I'll go for Oro or Nusul, but like to finish Zadul rather sooner than later on max maturity.

2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Chris was online, I asked him about it, and this was his response;

[Arkadia Official Chris] Yea I know of that issue. Seems the spawn went missing for the bigger ones.
    It should be fixed in the next update.

So for those who want to hunt the max maturity's like me, just have to wait a little bit. :)

3. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Thanks for relaying the info! Will keep a lookout.

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

No problem.

I hope I helped some people with this info that want to hunt the more difficult Zadul :)

5. SLD

SLD Member

So do we have any big Zadul yet?

Seems like Chris has been looking into this issue for awhile now, as he mentioned in this post > Bokol - higher maturity spawn
    I'm trying to scan all the Arkadian mobs, and this seems impossible since I still haven't seen a Zadul bigger than Alpha, and even seeing one that big is rare for me. And like Lizzy, I'd also like to hunt some big ones. :)

6. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

I've asked Dobson twice for big Zaduls, both times ive been promised they would come.. Both times he forgot about it.. Loooool.. they WILL come.. Eventually.. haha..

7. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Milton Lee, this was his idea. These things, animals as he likes to call them - yes, lets put them all on an Arkship in the name of science!

Let me tell you that science does not agree with him, nor does Yuka steak - but that is a story for another time. Once he landed on Planet Arkadia, like every one else he was amazed by the biology of this planet. He wanted to know more about the creatures, and wanted to be the first to report everything from the new world.

Our signals back to planet Earth were not working properly, but he managed to get a ship flown to Arkadia. A flying lab, for those that can compare, at least the size of two modern day motherships. And a team of a few dozen scientists in eight different fields. How he managed to get manpower that size, or an Arkship at all, baffles me up till this day.

It took us a few weeks to capture a few of each kind of creature on the planet, much to the dislike of my platoon. They are not men to hunt creatures. And despite of the variations, the Zadul were the most feisty.

Once the creatures were loaded up on the Arkship, it was programmed to orbit the planet. This all seemed to be going well, until one fateful day. Contact abruptly ended, and the Arkship went off course. It has been a few years now that that has happened, but I am afraid that all is lost on that ship.
    I am not worried about these creatures. The Zadul that were on that ship were the only ones from their maturity, and have not been encountered since the Arkship flew out of the atmosphere. Milton might have made Arkadia a safer place, but I have the idea he has messed with the balanced ecological system...