1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube Advertising Services!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Larkin, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Introduction

As most people know, I run an Entropian gaming channel on Youtube (click me). The views on my videos range anywhere from 30 - 2500+ and continue to climb. I publish new videos every month to add to my channel.

For a certain fee, an interested person/group can pay to advertise their shop, service etc. in my commentaries (exception: no tutorials allowed).

Rules

Location of Ad: Beginning of video (to ensure it is seen)

Length of Ad: 3 - 7.5 seconds (to limit interruption to video)

Amount of Ads Per Video: 1 (to limit interruption to video)

Allowed Format of Ads: Either pictures or video work. Pictures must be 1280 x 720, and videos must be in 1080p or 720p format.

If there is no sound in the picture or video ads, I will introduce them with, "This video is sponsored by..." or something along those lines.

• Advertisements must be Entropia related.
    • Only 2 videos may be reserved in advance (to allow others to participate). If at the end of the 2 videos there is no one else on the list, then 2 more videos may be reserved in advance again.
    • I reserve the right to refuse any ads based upon my discretion.
    Fees/Payment

The payment works by charging 1 PED per 10 views on the video for 1 month (or until the fees hit a view cap). This means that after the 1 month period is up, any views after it equals free advertising.

1 PED per 10 views.
    10 PED per 100 views.
    50 PED per 500+ views.

The view cap is limited to 500 views. Therefore, if the views for the video hit 500 and go above in under a month, only 50 PED is owed for the advertisement.

Other Information

• This service works on trust. I will not collect the money from any advertisement until the 1 month period is up. I may have to change the rules & payments in the future if people abuse this trust.
    • The videos will be posted on Arkadia Forum, Entropia Forum, Entropia Planets, and Planet Calypso Forum (to maximize exposure).
    • I reserve the right to change this service at any time (established advertisements in circulation will not be affected).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Larkin

This service is a work in progress. Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions in this thread as well.

3. Larkin

Hey, why not a bump :)