1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Mark 5B Plate Set

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Green, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Green

Green New Member

Hey fellow Arkadians ,

I need 5b plates for my Viceroy set.I know there are many @ Caly but i just dont want to go there and see if i can find them on Ark ^_^

2. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

If they're on the auction you could always get them delivered

3. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Depending what you are hunting you might not need 5b plates straight away. I have only recently added this to my armour and viceroy has allowed me to do stage 5 kadra with the viceroy armour.

Evade Skill might be better but depends what mobs you intend to go after - it can be an additional defense cost that you might not need.

Also depends on the peds that you have available ;) another suggestion would also be hold of a couple of weeks if you can as there will more than lickley be some sets of 5b's dropped in to auction - sales threads as people will be starting to wind down a bit from caly Merry Mayhem and so prices should looking at the history start to drop again ;-) in the next few weeks.

If your in a society see if any soc mate is willing to bring them from caly to ark as each plate if you went for express delivery would be additional 6 even slow delivery 2 peds so this will also add costs.

4. Green

Green New Member

Hey , thanks for the suggestions guys but i found out my armor (viceroy) cant be good enough for the mobs that i am hunting.Of course there are many of them @ Caly but i dont really pay shipping price also i dont like to buy it off from auction because you dont have a chance to negotiate when you buy from auction:)

Anyways , i still need 5B set and i also need UNL Amp for myself and i would be happy to see your suggestionss on that too.

I am L40 Laser Pistoleer btw , thanks!