1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WoW addict looking to capitalize

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by arsentek, Aug 18, 2011.

1. arsentek

arsentek New Member

I'm looking for a society that can assist me in establishing skills that will benefit both me and my comrades. I'm currently working on sweating while repeatedly dying near the Relentless Firebase area. My avatar's name is Orint Taran Treymill. I'm interested in playing alot.

2. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

Hey Taran,

Welcome to Arkadia. Plenty of good socs around like Arkadia Pioneers and Raiders of the Ark. I'm sure one of them would suit you and your comrades fine.

3. Stagger

Stagger Member

welcome to arkadia m8,
    this game is far diffrent from world of warcraft and may take a few weeks before you get it.
    but i can promise you, you will never find any game like this. it might even be more unique than WoW with all the copies it has these days.

If you happen to be dutch, couldn't read that off your name,
    then be sure to make an apply at my soc. :)
    We are all pretty dedicated, and i'm an old WoW player myself.

cheers !

4. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Welcome to Arkadia !

One thing I would do is try to get to Celeste Quarry on the bottom right of your map. This is the "newbie" area for sweating and hunting. Great mobs around for both team and solo sweating and hunting and usually a few helpful "old" players around to help out with healing and information.