1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would like to join a society.

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by Cymonika, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Cymonika

Cymonika Member

Hey guys, as it explains in the title, I am actively looking to join a society (primarily) based on Arkadia (as I am planning to stay here).

I am a long time player (on my second avatar since 2004) but I'm not particularly skilled in any category; my highest level is 15 in laser pistoleer but I am currently building up on my mining skills as my avatar had almost no skills in this since I changed from my old one.
    If your wondering why I'm so low in levels with my long time playing, its due to me not depositing in my first years of playing (or depositing very infrequently) and also taking a few gap periods where I did not play.

So as I mentioned already, my primary activity did involve hunting but after moving to Arkadia I have decided to switch to mining (and will be sticking with this into the unforeseeable future). I do however still go on 'fun hunts', I just don't base my primary 'living' from hunting.

Also I would love to join a society with active members (my only language is english) but not one that recruits masses of players including new starters, don't get me wrong; it is good to recruit newcomers to help them out but I would like to be involved in a smaller, close group community with players that regularly play and are active in the sense that they deposit and are to a certain standard of skill (by this I certainly don't mean uber or even 30+ just greater than 10 in some categories as I can't really talk about low skills ^^).

Hope I'm not being too pedantic here :')

Regards

Ikwasho

2. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

hey look up Global Alliance =) we are actively recruiting active players, and many of us have moved to base ourselves on arkadia.

also since im very open and know many societies, Arkadia Pioneers is another Arkadia based society =), lets see, Raiders of the Ark seem to be newer yet popular choice. but enough of that good choices,

Good luck in your search, and again give GA a thought, we are grand and lots of experience to share!

3. Cymonika

Cymonika Member

Thanks I will make sure to check GA out :)

Regards

Ikwasho :)

4. Dylan

Dylan Member

If you haven't signed up with anyone yet, Raiders of the Ark would love to have you. We have some experienced players as well as new ones, so finding people your level should not be an issue. We are an all Arkadian society, so I am sure you will see us around a lot no matter what :p Good luck, and I hope you enjoy Arkadia as much as we do!

5. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

Hi there!

First of all, welcome on Arkadia fellow colonist!

Arkadia Pioneers society is always happy to welcome members!
    We're an open-minded bunch of guys and girls with a good sense of humor. Some are long time players, others are newcomers.
    We're an Arkadian society here to stay for some years :)

Contact Isclay, Tayra (Tayz), KillerDawg, Nahtanos, Migi, Cleric or any other member to have a little chat. (I am not often online for the moment for personal reasons)
    Sanctuary Cove, Quarry or Celeste Harbour are good places to stumble upon on of us.

I hope you find an Arkadian family for yourself soon!

Best of luck in your adventures!

Lezardine.

PS: Impressive reputation! :cool:

6. Mega

Mega Member

Kaos is another society you may wish to consider, we have active players both on Calypso and Arkadia - feel free to look us up on a society terminal.

Relaxed society, do as you please, no skill point requirements and friendly.

Good luck to you whichever society you end up joining :)

7. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

Started playing when Arkadia launched, and just recently I joint Arkadia Pioneers.

Give those mentioned ones a try as you really will not know about any given society until you are in it and interacting with them. Worst case, join another if you don't like it. :cool:

jc

8. Cymonika

Cymonika Member

Thank you guys, I will take a look at each and start making decisions :')

Ikwasho