1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worthwhile missions?

Discussion in 'Missions' started by WhiningSkeptic, Apr 21, 2015.

1. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

Heya,

Currently working on a few ifn challenges (Madana and mutated nusul) but am curious to know if there are any missions that everyone *should*? Missions with great rewards, that just feels rewarding or unlocks places?

How's the daily missions? From my understanding you get nothing out of those, is that correct?

Has any perks of growing in ranks been revealed or is it just a grind?

Thanks

2. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

I cant offer any advice on 'must do' missions but the daily 'could' be worth it down the track.
    We don't know yet how it will pan out but it might be a good idea to start ticking it over just in case something good does come of it.

Because of the time requirements and how many days it will actually take to advance your IFN rank it might be an idea to knock some of it off when you get the chance just in case.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

It's probably worth having at look at the rewards for the stage 6 repeatable missions and picking a mob to focus on.

4. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
  5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Personally I'd say, go do the daily missions. There is currently no reward, but there is nothing to indicate there will never be a reward, or a follow-up mission chain that will give rewards.
    I just like to do them in the hopes there will be something that will follow up the missions, and if not, it's like a completed feat of strength.

Personally I plan to eventually finish all missions, also the ones in Aakas. It's hard to determine a worthwhile mission for some one that does not indicate what he/she finds worthwhile. (hint hint)

7. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

Thanks for the replies!

Hmm well. Worthwhile to me in this context;

- Has a reward that will make a big difference once you get it.

- Rewards some cool item, like Viceroy which I still have not fetched.

- Gives a feeling of accomplishment

- Unlocks stuff, like Cyclops Depths

Or anything along those lines.

8. San

San Well-Known Member

Well, what makes a difference to you... I think the best about Ark missions you don't (yet) find elsewhere is the repeatable killpoint stage. Like she said. Ideal to fill up skills that are lagging behind.

Viceroy is a simple turn-in mission, you could just buy the stuff. Some suppliers hold them packaged for you. Cost you about 150% TT of the armour last time I looked. I didn't, but was on the smaller mob missions anyway.

The vault keys probably come closest, although what's behind the doors is nowhere close to the Depths. Or if you want to also go treasure mining and crafting, make your Aakas keys from scratch. Most thrilling I found the levels with mostly Ubo. That is one creepy, bone-chilling, well-designed mob.

:yoda:

9. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Looks like you will be waiting for the Smuggler Armor Mission (chain?) That's also one of the reasons I'm doing the daily's, hoping they are linked somehow. There is currently now ETA for when the Smuggler Armor mission will be released.

All missions just give normal rewards, skills, trophy heads and at stage 6 untradeable figurines. Kadra and Hadraada both give good evade skills at stage 6 too, and those are repeatable.