1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World of Firepower (WOF) 2012 - TEAM USA

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by KMax, Mar 19, 2012.

1. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

It looks like it is official and there will be a WOF 2012 this year.

I have never participated in this event before but it looks like it would be pretty fun to be a part of. I am just opening this thread up to see if any people on Arkadia are interested in joining TEAM USA for this event.

All details for this event can be found on Planet Calypso Forums under the Events section for WOF-2012.

Right now Team USA is looking for interested participants, we have not selected a captain or chosen main team members yet so everything is still open.

If interested post in the TEAM USA thread on the Planet Calypso Forums, I have started the thread there as well. There are no requirements for skills to join and the event is free to join.

Thanks for your time and hope to see some of you show up at the event as it should be fun to be a part of.

• Like Like x 1
  2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I just want to encourage players to participate in WOF, no matter what your skill level or nationality. I played for the Aussies last year , had a blast and got to know lots of great people.

3. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

YA same here but also looking for people to join the team I am on :p It is recruiting time ya know. GL this year Kikki probably be buying a bunch of weapons from you :p