1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wings for life world run

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kiddoo, May 4, 2015.

1. Kiddoo

Kiddoo Deactivated User

Hyellow,

Just curious whom else had run in this international charitable running event (wingsforlifeworldrun.com) and if you did how much you run 'till you was caught up by the finish car and, eventually, share pictures. :) Would love to see how the event felt in other parts of the world, considering it was a race that took place at the very same time in lots of countries.

Personally, I was rather unhappy with my "performance", being caught a bit earlier than the 12 km mark, although I still had lot of energy left, but, as it looked, a too slow pace.

I will obviously post my own pictures, but probably in a couple of days, as soon as I get them myself - hahaha.

Since that was a 100% charitable event, if anyone wants to donate any amount of money (think $5 is the mininum) for the cause or research for spinal cord injuries, please feel free to do so on the main page. If you want to do it as referred by me (although there's really no difference or advantage for neither you, me or the organization, so best and easiest to just donate on the main page), please PM me and I will send you the link to my runner page (don't post it here for privacy reasons since it shows full name and so).

Cheers,
    Alex

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Looking for a couchforlife event...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1