1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will you buy Arkadian Lego?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by AxeMurderer, Dec 2, 2014.

Will you buy Arkadian Lego?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Depends on the price

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. Only 3 options I want more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Banana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bazinga

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  7. Now this is sandbox poll

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Unlimited choices

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Turn left

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  10. Turn right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

2. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

3. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Not really, I'm the kind of person that only buys things with pratical use, decorative stuff don't hit my wallet. I would buy t-shirts (black please), mouse pads,caps, cups. But never a dumb plush toy.

4. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

Mouse mats sound cool. I would also buy Lego for the kids (honest its not for me!!)

5. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

RL Jackets & Tshirts choose your side smuggler or ifn with the relevant logo's on the back

planet arkadia logo on the front ;) heck as were military combat pants in grey pr black with the same logos.

6. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

you know what would be nice, that black clothing that u buy with arkoins (forgot the name), also with some logos

edit: ow by the way, if u guys intend to use web shop, please add more variety of online payments such as neteller.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  7. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

I would love a plushie in rl .. or maybe several
    I am sure that resin casts of mobs that could be painted (or ready coloured) would find room on the shelf too
    T-shirts - ooh yes please.
    Mug yes
    mousemat - never use one
    lego - never really a lover of it and my kid is all grown up

what about notebooks with Arkadian mobs or scenes on the cover
    great for keeping game references locations of mining finds etc

sticky notes with design printed in pale inks or as a banner at bottom

All of these ideas and marketing are bound to attract attention in RL, and hopefully act as recruitment aid to Ark and to EU

8. Cly

Cly Active Member

As a gentle reminder to Dave, since I know he reads these too: I am unlikely to buy a plush toy, but I would pay for a high-res map poster or two :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. May

May Active Member

Lego is a nice idea, I never knew they did those kind of projects.
    But it might have quite a limited target group here:
    From the niche game EU > Arkadians > willing to buy RL stuff > liking Lego.
    10.000 votes seems a very steep hurdle?

Though I've been a collector of unique figurines; that need has drastically diminished through time.
    On the positive side: it's saving a lot of time on the dusting.
    [​IMG]
    Still enjoy RL references of things I like though; but now more in the form of practical items, that actually get used.

Also agree that useful items could reach a bigger audience.
    Something that you display on a shelf is seen (only) by your friends and family who visit your house.
    But T-shirts, bags, caps, notebooks, post-its, pens, mugs and mousepads are things that also can be used outside and at work.
    Not only enjoyable to use for us Arkadians, but also a great way to give EU more exposure in RL.
    A good design can attract attention in ways that advertisements or banners just can't do.
    The players can be the best promoters of a game: people listen to persons they know much more, than that they take note of an online advertisement. [​IMG]

Regardless of what RL item eventually will be released: it's a great initiative. [​IMG]

10. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Not sure if many of peeps know but 3 / 4 days a week travel etleast 160 miles to work each day,

I would love to go on my trains and the London Underground and in effect free advertise my / our virtual world especially arkadia.

We might all be annoyed by neverdie and crazy but trust me it's a London thing and etleast he expresses himself and has brought many a cool thing to our worlds memorial island / cnd / rt I would really love a smuggler jacket and would wear it even if it had a qr barcode to advertise and give me an ifn one for the next day I Had to wait for 8 tubes this morning that's 100's if not 1000's on a platform and free advertising.

To the point I have wanted to commission them myself it's reasonably cheep these days to get done and will get done at some point and will post pics that's passion I have for not only ark but other crazy normal guys and girls I meet if I can get approval to do this it will get done ark I am under the impression is copyrighted if others are interested and if there is no web shop opportunity then let's do it the cost will drop per 10 you do :) we can even out ifn smuggler ourselves

Unfortunately it's expensive for Real life items to go global and even i f sourced shipped packed dispatched from x to y costs are involved and so I unlickley to ever come out of loot

I hope an ark web shop comes online as would love ifn / smuggler pants f and jacket f I feel the cold :<. It these items cost a months deposit but would be so proud to wear them.

Who knows what mindark might have planned as reward schemes that have been suggested and yet to be implemented but I have full respect of the ark team just look at there recent under the veil and then realize Ned Kelly + me messing around in binary and hex :)

Also getting VERY excited of ifn mission and new mobs on ark

I am one crazy girl getting a bit older but so wish this to happen :p and don't think I have yet mentioned Ned Kelly smuggler it's December missile tow and wine :)

I will await a pm for my sizing info :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. HaKuRa

HaKuRa Active Member

Why not Barbie Sally and Ken NED :facepalm2:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

great idea

• Like Like x 2