1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why no warning!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jenny ferr, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Why didn't we get a warning when signing up to come to Arkadia about all these Radioactive materials we would be facing on a daily basis???

Read the label on all these boxes left everywhere...
    View attachment 2151
    WARNING!!
    RADIOACTIVE​

And then the previous items I discovered: WARNING: to all energy miners out there

Still not fully recovered from that episode and now I find this, I suspect it might have something to do with my sloooow recovery as I run around these boxes all day long

2. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

It gives me a 6th sense to find those minerals ;)

3. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Well it could be several reasons there is so much.
    1. MA could be dumping waste from Caly here to try and clean up their planet at our expense.
    2. NDS could have dumped it here to make us sick in hopes we go to RT thinking its safer.
    3. The Oratan have dug it all up and that is how they can reproduce their numbers so fast with some kind of genetic mutation
    4. The Arkadians have set it on the surface when they went under ground to survive the Oratan onslaught thinking this would eventually kill them off.
    5. Nothing MA has given us is worth anything like some of the Calypso items so maybe Ozi had the team add the waste so we could start the buisness of waste removal as the major profitting on Arkadia.
    6. Or maybe it is there simply to be launched into space to make it toxic and keep outsiders from making it to Arkadia when we have had enough of the pirates and crap hindering our growth.

4. Skywoulfe

Skywoulfe Member

Radio Actives for making Fissionables to be used to turn Orotan camps into Smooth Glass.........

5. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

This explains a lot about me sins I moved over to Arkadia and try to leave the planet. Seems im addicted to these radioactive stuff and get quite sick when im off for to long.

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

the best part of all this is I KNOW to drop a probe when my feet start burning.