1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which ores/enm to start small scale trading with?

Discussion in 'Services' started by zume, Jul 28, 2011.

1. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

Hi all.. since there are such a high need for traders on Arkadia, i have been thinking of starting a small scale trading with next months depo.. I will have around 500 ped available as a starting amount.. Now i just need you guys to tell me which ores or enm you would like to see trading on?? i am thinking of 3 ores/enm to start with, but since i know nothing about which demands the crafters of Arkadia has, i am now calling to attention from you..

So... Which ores or enm should i start out with?? And how big batches would you like to see on auc/in private sellings??

I hope to see a lot of answers, as I am doing this in interest of Arkadia's Economy..

Greetings from Zume.. - hopefully noob trader from sunday night..

2. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hi Zume,

How exciting that you are going to try trading! :)

I think an important key is to ensure you have a buyer for your purchased materials. Getting to know some crafters, adding them to your FL and vice versa, is key to communication.

Good luck!

3. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

If you do not know traders, look at global screen window messsages, write all crafting globals, wich item is giving the global (and wich player, this player can be a regular crafter). Then look in game the blueprint or if you cannot, look entropedia page, and write wich components or ores use those lucky blueprint. Then you can buy for miners little amounts of ores or enmaters or components and try find this crafters for sell your stock?

I never try trading, this is related to irl skills, and i have nothing of that, but i think must be something as i write?

Greetings.

4. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

I think most need is buying small batches from new and starting miners.
    This seems to be the group that is most struggling atm.

Also keep selling in small batches available.
    I saw already a few people posting here that find it hard to just buy small stacks.

Good luck with your business.

Regards,
    Ion

5. krm398

krm398 Member

I can tell you for a fact some of the stuff that is being traded right now is: Kaz,Lyst,Garsons,Banite occasionally Yullierium

(I think thats spelled right) these are things I've sold, as a miner on the auction so far. Just a little hint,might change a lot next month.

6. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

Yes this can be because there is so few unlimited blueprints. Almost all BP have a few clicks only, so crafters can need only small amounts.