1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to Sweat

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by Ryaka, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryaka

Ryaka New Member

I'm a returning player to Entropia, after learning about the new planet. I am wondering, where is best to sweat and are there any sweating parties active yet?

2. dude

dude Active Member

As it just launched today. Perhaps you can be the first to discover a sweating spot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. malasuerte

malasuerte Active Member

I saw some low level mobs, light blue/withe small dinos near one of the first TPs you have when you arrive to arkadia I think they dont hit too hard and have low agro

4. Laradon

Laradon Member

Oro are too tough if u want to sweat em unarmored. You can swunt the Puny creatures in starter town, but the area they are in is so small, that anyone who comes in to do the quest fast, drags away the creatures. I have yet to find another bigger puny spawn somewhere, any ideas? Any other mobs that can be regged naturally?

5. Laradon

Laradon Member

Ok there are several firebases apart from those you get the teleporter on start, each with its own puny spawn, i just went to one in which no player is and started sweating :) very nice.

6. Lion

Lion New Member

there are many good spots for sweating on arkadia. the best one would be near the quarry as u get low lvl mobs there just near the TP.

7. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Wow necro! I think this was from before we had Celeste outpost where there are Nusul to sweat in team and gallard solo. If you're doing it for the sweat, do Nusul, if you're doing it for the defensive skills, stick with Carabok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.