1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is your avatar name coming from?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DaughterOfAnarchy, Dec 3, 2015.

1. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

I saw that the forum is a bit quiet lately, so thought on a topic idea to animate it a bit and came out with this...

So... where is your avatar name coming from, what are its origins, since when you start using it and in how many other games it followed you? :)

Mine is rather new, and opted out for it after totally falling in love with the Sons of Anarchy tv series... I'm not really an anarchist, but I actually do believe that system that are self regulated and where the common sense is the only "rule" can function much better than heavy regulated systems, with tons of rules and procedures, which just limit one's freedom.

2. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

I have had many different nick names in various IRC networks, forums and games.

My the-unknown is related somewhat to the IRC (dal.net) nick I was using when I first started playing here.

:)

3. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Murkalael borned in Ragnarök in 1999 out of the blank. I needed an unique name. And for that time on I became known as the leader of Guild Epheriom. Since then I use this name on whatever game I play.

4. Spawn

Spawn Active Member

5. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

6. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

My main name came from an OS - and not because OZ was taken already. My new name came from the hope that one day I would get a cape so I asked MA to modify my name to OpaloMan. (replacing my last name).