1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are all the higher rifles?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Jenny ferr, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

On Calypso...

I tried for a few days now to look for the highest L rifle I could use, preferable ARK series but all I find is -10 or -20 same with LAW series(and been looking for 40 or 404). And today I checked Calypso auction and they had several ARK/Law 3/4 series. Am I just checking the wrong times or are most if not all the rifles exported to Calypso?

Sure I'm not a super hunter so personally just looking for one rifle(hopefully low'ish tt), but I suspect other real hunters would like the option to use these guns too?

and I have my reasons for not wanting pistols (which is crazy so I wont admit to it in public ;))

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

yeah would like to be buying occasional ark-404 or law-404 during the hunting comp. may have to head back to caly soon to pick up rifles if this persists.

3. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

I think I around the 303ish series....After lr32 breaks I'd be willing to give those a go.

Tippin'

4. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

I have several L BP for ASI-30(L) and craft sometimes, but is not easy sell them. I have almost skill enough for click a bp for LAW-303(L) (10 clicks). Can i pm you if i have success?

Greetings.

5. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

I have the Law-303 bp i always have in auction full tt ones as otherwise are too expensive to craft, but if you need one with lower tt let me know the amaunt as i would be doing little hunting these days so i can burn the gun till amaunt needed
    have a nice day

• Like Like x 1