1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to look forward to as a new player?

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Torrentula81, May 3, 2013.

1. Torrentula81

Torrentula81 New Member

I curious if there's events or anything for new players to join in on. still doing some reading to understand things like instances, mission tokens, ark coins, all that stuff. What are some things of the first things that new players will be able to do if any? Trying to get an idea of what I could be looking forward to do now or in a few months. Don't want to miss out because I didn't know about something. kinda like on Carly I must have killed 1k punys until I found a mission for them. Right now skilling on carabok to get all main weapon types to lvl 10.A personal goal of mine so I can use next one up from TT with Max hit if ever wanted to. So I'm at lvl 12 with laser and working on short blades now.

mainly just looking for ideas of what to look forward to. first doable grinding mission, first instance, any events. Thanks

2. Ariel

Ariel Member

I would think that you are quite capable of doing the halix and oro ifn grinding missions now so why not do them while you are trying to reach your goal. specially halix as they are easy with TT weapons. My advice would be to go to any firebase and collect all the ifn mission from the terminal outside the command center then you always have them ready when you first go to hunt a mob.

The first instance is the Key 1 and that is quite easy to solo as well. As for other Events there is a section on that in this Forum so keep checking to see what is going on.

Ariel