1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Design and Hosting for PED ~ Have a website for your shop/soc/service!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Venture Bros, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

[​IMG]

I would like to offer a service in exchange for PED. Many of you are using wix and do not have good domain names, I can help with that. All money earned will stay in game and be used for my playing.
    I am offering my experience in web design and hosting in exchange for weekly or monthly deposits in PED.

I am currently studying web design at university and have been doing it for years prior in my youth. I am willing to create, design, register, and host your websites in exchange for PED. I can create a blog for you, or an informational homepage for your society or game application/service.
    I have experience with HTML and CSS as well as systems such as forums and wordpress. I am decently skilled in Photoshop and can create all images for your website as well.

Cost is determined on how many features you want and how long/much effort it will take me. Contact me in game or in this thread and I will determine the cost based on your specifications. I will create the website prior to payment but host it on one of my existing domains, when payment is received I will purchase your domain name and add it to my hosting server. I will be the legal owner of the domain but you will own all contents and we can create an agreement to that. A single google advertisement will be placed in a non intrusive part of the website, less extra is paid for it's removal to help pay for the cost of hosting, as all PED earned will remain in game I must pay for it somehow.

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

ROFL.

Hey good luck with your service offering. Hope it takes off.

KikkiJikki

3. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

Is this service offering legal under the TOS?

4. KikkiJikki

People have offered web design services for peds before. Never heard of anyone getting in trouble for it. But if you want to be sure you can log a support call and link back to the thead and ask for their ruling.

5. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

Approved. :)

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Good luck with it. Please bare in mind, that if instructions come down that MA or the PP's decide it is against the ToS or otherwise, then regardless of the initial approval I have given, this will have to be removed.

7. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

8. KikkiJikki

The only thing I dont like about that site is the lack of branding on the forum. Everything else looks very cool.

9. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

The forum is still in progress. :)

10. Mel_bosshart

Mel_bosshart Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

hi kikki

the forum will be up and running tomorrow as not had time to do it tonight watch this space :)
    regards

11. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

Updated www.warp.ms it should be uploaded tomorrow.

12. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

13. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member