1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weapon crafters, please...

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by Danton, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Danton

Danton Active Member Pro Users

My dear crafters,

I would like to see some more Arkadian weapons available on Arkadia and not only on Calypso. I try to use ASI-40 Arctic (or jungle, desert) mostly, but atm it looks like I have to fly to Caly when I need one. That is a kind of confusion to me, that some Weapons are not available on the origin planet, but only on another planet.

Whats the reason? Not enough buyers or not not enough BPs for those weapons?

Cu
    -Ron

Edit: Would also use the Laser weapons that are similar to them, but no, not with that awful noise all over radar. Hope that will be fixed *very* soon :)

2. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

The reason items are being crafted on Calypso is the materials to craft them are not available in high enough quantities on Arkadia. Not many players want to risk flying from Calypso to Arkadia with a inventory full of stackable items and be hit by a pirate! Hence it is easier for crafters to fly to Calypso craft the weapons and bring the weapons back.
    I understand your frustration. Things are slowly improving, more and more stackables are appearing on Arkadia AH, which crafters need desperately! Be patient and more and more items will become available.
    This is a brilliant time for you to be a trader. Identify the stackables in short supply on Arkadia, buy large amounts on Calypso. Catch a Mothership warp flight to Arkadia and sell the items on Arkadia.
    The BPs for Arkadian weapons are plentiful, the playerbase is growing and soon the supply will be there, you shall get you guns. Try the Celeste Quarry Market place, at least one booth is selling a variety of Arkadian weapons.

Cheers
    Bjorn

3. Danton

Hi Bjorn,

have checked all Booth before posting :)

I know it will take some time to have all we need up here, but I have thought the BPs were overworked after lootable space was implemented so that all you need for Arkadian BPs can be found on Arkadia. Maybe my information about that is wrong? Sorry about my lag of informations about BPs, I am really not a crafter :)

Cu
    -Ron

4. Dwiss

Dwiss Member

You are right Danton - all that is needed for the weapons can be found on Arkadia. If you check here in forums you will notice a couple of people offering even craft-on-demand - that includes weapons. Check them out and i am sure you will be running around with the wepaon of your choice in no time :)

5. Danton

Sounds good :)
    Thanks for pointing me to that service.

Cu
    -Ron

6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I make a lot of arkadian weapons but I cant really deliver asi-40 or similar as thats a little high level for me. However I know of at least two high level weapon crafters that are active on arkadia. Perhaps that can provide what you are after.

7. Danton

Thanks, think my better half has contacted you already :)

8. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Yea i think Chilix can hook you up look for him at the quarry when he's spamming purple in your chat.

9. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

Afaik we only have unL supply craftable of asi-40 & asi-40 arctic, some may have been done in few amaunts from L bps but have no idea of who can have them
    Asi-40 arctic need to contact Svena Svena Faraday
    Asi-40 Svena Svena Faraday , Boardian Chilix Corunian
    Cap-404 Gandalf Gandalfzary Szary, Maximus Alive Goodevil ( think there is another bp outhere but dont remember who has it )
    Cap-303 i have all models
    Those are the higher pistols that can be crafted in unL supply untill now

• Like Like x 1
  10. svena

svena Active Member Pro Users

Yep just let me know if you need either ASI-40 or ASI-40 Arctics.

I have unL bps for both and can usually craft however much you need. I do all my crafting an ark atm, but the problem is the auction is slow and unreliable due to the small player base. Sometimes I can sell several a day from auction, other times i have several go for the full 7 days and not sell. This means I just have to list a few at a time and head to caly to sell there.

I play on heading back to ark in a day or two to restock auction with asi-40 arctics. Plain asi-40s are request only atm due to my materials being better spent on the arctic bp :p

11. Danton

Good to know :)
    Will try to contact you through "Player Register".

Cu
    -Ron

12. KikkiJikki

I have in storage one each of asi-40, asi-40d, asi-40j with various TT. I bought them for mayhem and then ended up using LR65s.
    Happy to sell them to you to tide you over till you can hook up with a crafter - unless I use them first. Milena has me on FL if you are interested.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

13. Danton

Thanks for offer, will think about it. I prefer the Arctic, which has highest dmg of the asi-40+name. Atm I am using a 30 Desert, because no normal 40 or 40+name was available when my last one broke. I'll try this one next runs and will see how that works out as an alternative to the 40-series.

Cu
    -Ron

14. KikkiJikki

Yes but check the dps on the jungle edition...

Name ............................. Damage.. Range.. Attacks.. Dmg/sec
    Herman ASI-40 Jungle (L) ...69 ...........25.0 ... 60 ....... 48.0
    Herman ASI-40 Arctic (L) ... 79 ..........30.0 ... 51 ....... 46.7
    Herman ASI-40 Desert (L) ...77 ...........35.0 ...51 ....... 45.5
    Herman ASI-40 (L) .............71 ..........30.0 ....51 ....... 41.9

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

(ps. lack of useful post formatting for tables continues to suck)

15. kobar

kobar Member

is there any weapon crafter willing to run a couple off ul bp if supplied the mats?