1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted : Space pilot

Discussion in 'Services' started by tayz, Jun 22, 2011.

1. tayz

tayz Member

Does anyone have a space capable vehicle, and are you willing to do trade runs?

As we are now unable to use auctions to get goods from other planets I am looking to find someone with a vehicle and willing to go on runs for trade purposes.

I have every wish to be independant of the other planets, and to make Arkadia totally self sufficient. Sadly at the moment we are badly lacking in some items, and the small amount that is available is being priced out of its own market.

If we wish to survive and thrive we currently need to find a consistant supply chain. Basically there are some things that we cant manufacture unless we do import some goods.

Welding wire is a prime example - 3 of the 4 ingredients can be found here on Arkadia, but it requires Alternative ingots as well. On RT, alternative is approx at 115% mu , but the 2 lots available on auction here are at 2000% and nearly 2000%. Thats a very big difference.

Muscle oil is another example - there just isnt enough available ATM. We need either more mobs to drop it, or we need to bring it in.

I do realise that people all want to get a good price for their goods, but the very large profit margins being offered in the auctions are not helping anyone, in fact most crafters wont pay those sort of prices on a regular basis. They will either stop crafting, except with what they can find themselves, or they will leave.

What are your thoughts on this temporary (hopefully) problem, and do you have any other suggestions?

2. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

I am willing to do trade runs.

I currently have a fully rigged VTOL but only need a truster to get going.

Until Saturday I am in the 10 hour night shifts so very limited time till Sunday.
    It looks that I have time off on Friday, if that is so and I can get a truster by than than I can make some trips.

Regards,
    Ion

3. Mikass

Mikass Member

I have a fully working vtol with thruster. Let me know what you need exactly.

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I'm moving this to the Services forum as its a request for service(s).

*Thread moved*