1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VRX2k vs TM7

Discussion in 'Mining' started by Vadio, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Vadio

Vadio Member

After 10k drops (believe 5k to each)

Like say , VRX2k still better to find rares(Cordul , Tridenite , Ruga and Xeremite others cool stuffs avg mu i think around 140%)
    And TM7 Give better HR but dont worth MU(avg 120%) your get

But at end : Cmon mindark and arkadia studio BOTH FINDER HAVE 5 pec decay to hit? LOL Stuffs?
    like take little attetion 10k drop without single claim above IX

Best finder to arkadia TM1 , F103 , F106

Well if ayone use deeper finder share your experience

2. c0m4ndo45

c0m4ndo45 New Member

Well they have about the same depth so with a large enought sample hit rate and finds should be equal or otherwise it could be considered luck/bad luck.

By the way... You're from Brazil? I'm from Curitiba :) Add me ingame if you want (Gorranian c0m4ndo45 Zouk)

3. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Ever since the shift to that L crap gear all my claim sizes were locked into II and III with a global about once a month no matter how much or how little I cycled. When they changed to the "Mod" loot all my claim sizes were raised to VI but come now roughly 1 every 7 to 9 drops..It doesn't matter if I use the Z1 or the VRX2000 MA has locked my ava into FU mode permantly. I get hardly any variation ever in claim sizes. If I amp the claim rate drops to about 1 in 15 drops and the sizes go up to IX and if I am lucky a XII on the lower end of the scale. As far as rares go.. I learned to stop wasting money chasing them. They come only one MAYBE 2 rocks at a time when you do manage to "Find" them and the crap materials around the same areas guarantee a loss in MU every run. Seems the only way to ring bells anymore is start seeding areas like other less moral players do and then amp the shit outta those areas. Bottom line is if yer not spending 5000 USD a week you wont be seeing anything special EVER.

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I think that's the case here. 5k drops isn't enough to judge the frequency of the rare finds. In any case, the VU most likely changed everything anyway.