1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vorn Pellets?

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by rickym3y3r, Jan 19, 2013.

1. rickym3y3r

rickym3y3r New Member

How do i get vorn pellets?

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

From auction or mine for enmatter.

3. rickym3y3r

rickym3y3r New Member

anyone know of some hotspots where to find some on the planet? or is it random?

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Ores are not located randomly. You can find vorn many places in 8 Coins, but it is most abundant in the northern of the Windy Isles.

5. Hodges

Hodges Member

Aye. I've always had good luck finding Vorn Pellets on both islands at 8C Windy Isles, but for me, it was better on the southern island. I would recommend either one. You may also find Star Particles there just as frequently, so don't go out expecting to only find what you're looking for. Good luck. :)

6. Neil

You sure about that? I've never found as much as a single vorn claim on the southern isle.

7. Hodges

Hodges Member

Absolutely positive. That entire server has the same chance to find it. I used to only mine on the southern island before they added the beginner missions there. I've noticed ores and enmatters have the same rarity around an entire map server, not just a small location. Although lately, it seems to be changing. My best oil server very rarely puts out oil now, since the last patch. I'm not sure what changed, if anything, in the way it works, but the drops sure seem to have.

But yes, I used to find Vorn all the time on the South island. As long as that server's consistency hasn't changed, it can still be found there.

8. Neil

That's not my experience, and I've been mining that island since it appeared. What finder are you using? And are you using LBML to record your claims?

9. Hodges

Hodges Member

That was before I knew LBML existed and I believe I was using Rookie finders and the normal TT finders from Calypso at that time.

10. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

106 finder and the z1 hit it alot on the southern isles, or at least was like that in the early days when I was mapping stuff.

11. Neil

Was that before ores were remapped? Because there doesn't appear to be any there now.

12. Hodges

Hodges Member

When were they remapped? I have noticed a change in where I do and don't find oil, but that was very recently and I haven't mined for anything else lately.

13. Neil

They were remapped more than a year ago. As for oil and lyst, you can find those anywhere--whether you find them or not depends on what else is available in the ground at your depth at the time.

14. Hodges

Hodges Member

Then it was after the remapping when I was finding it there.