1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Bad Loot after ATH

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by moondog, Feb 14, 2014.

1. moondog

moondog Member

"It's Dynamic" - they scream. Yes it is we all agree loot is dynamic. Tuesday was great 3 mini globals on Ostelok then 2 mid level globals on Kadra. I thought to myself here we go MA will want that back.

Wednesday not much hunting but had some fun and loot wasn't terrible

Thursday, out on some Oratans with my friend and appalling loot, switch to Kadra - appauling loot, try Scoria Appalling loot, get a healer and back out in team on even bigger Oratan Miners, very terrible loot.

In the end we disband the team and I think ok lets do Tiarak (i hunt them for the hides) - ok cycle 200 ped ammo (result 2 hides - yes 2 hides - and the rest of the loot sucks._ Sod this I am off to do carabok. I killed 150 odd carabok and total hide count for this endeavour - 2 carabok hide and trully awful loot.

In the end I go back to Quarry and just end up chatting with people. Then I spot the crafting global 170,000 ped which everyone is talking about and I start thinking, OK so everyone elses loot is crap cos of that very fat ATH. S

So i started watching the globals (on ArK) and they are there but wher they should be 100 - 300 ped they are like 60 ped each. So is this it, One big ATH and we all suffer crap loot for the next few days.

I am not saying its not fair, I did well at the start of the week and stopped when I realised the loot was terribe. My friend was not so lucky earlier in the week and he has had terrible loot as well. He became very despondent over the whole issue, which is understandable - did anyone else notice this or was it just us ?

2. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Hehe check din mammas logg :) not sure its ath vases but loot for us has been hmm not the best late this week :)

3. BB Global

BB Global Member

4. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

I had a terrible loot before ATH
    After ATH everything returned to normal 90-95% and more, so its dynamic for all of us.

5. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

Seemed like loot was good before the ATH.

6. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

I wanted to mention that Savage stated to me that he was missing some peds after his 25K HOF on TA3. I need to ask him if he ever found them.

7. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero Member

Loot's always unstable when events are running. A few days after an event has ended it's always bad loot. At least this is how I've always experienced it.

The cause of this is probably because most people are broke after these types of events. So less people cycling peds = worse loot returns.

It's really a shame because it does appear like Arkadia and Calypso will continue to make lots of highest dps win events often. Oh well I guess I must continue to adapt.