1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UNLIMITED herman ark-30 blueprint!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by jellyfish, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

[​IMG]

ALL the materials needed to make this gun are normally cheap to get. Since the crafting event the prices are still a bit high but dropping fast, and with a mining event starting on saturday the prices will drop even more.

The gun is fairly cheap to make, the ingredients have low mark-up, and the max TT of the gun is quite high, so just fill it up with residue and put a 140% price tag on the gun... there is serious money to be made on this beauty.

i want to use it myself, but i also want peds ^^ (i.e. im not skilled enough to use the blueprint economically yet)

so if you give me an offer i can't refuse i might sell it. but considering the rarity of the blueprint (none has ever been sold at auction) and the huge money making potentials it will have to be a pretty darn nice deal for me to accept.

please don't send me PMs about it, post your offers here on the forum, and if i see an offer interesting enough i'll sell.

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

didn't you already make a thread like this? or was that on another forum I read it?

Edit: oh ok, sry then

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Think that was a price check thread while this one is a sale thread

4. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

with the comming mining event on saturday and the prices on ores definitly going down i have decided not to sell this. even with the current overinflated ore and enmatter prices because of the crafting even its still profitable, and as said with the event making it more so... im keeping this :)

thread can be locked, or deleted, or what ever you see fit with it :)

5. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.