1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlimited Emik t10 Tier 5

Discussion in 'Selling' started by hypnotyk, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypnotyk

hypnotyk Member

Unlimited Emik t10, Tier 5.0
    I am considering selling my unlimited Emik t10. This BLP handgun is great for mid-level hunting and is ideal for anyone skilling BLP Pistoleer and Damage.

The gun is at tier 5, I just recently unlocked that tier.

The emik t10 is at its most efficient when amped with a Beast SGA, but a regular Beast works excellently too. My Beast SGA is not for sale because I plan on using it on on other guns.

Recommended Level: 19 Levels
    Maxed: 26 Levels

Remaining tiers:
    5 - 123
    6 - 68
    7 - 49
    8 - 48
    9 - 138
    10 -104

Stats with Beast SGA and no enhancers:
    Damage/sec: 45.04
    Damage/pec: 2.846

When fully loaded (beast SGA) with 5 damage enhancers:
    Damage/sec: 60.99
    Damage/pec: 2.829

Stats with Beast and no enhancers:
    Damage/sec: 43.78
    Damage/pec: 2.842

When fully loaded (beast) with 5 damage enhancers:
    Damage/sec: 59.74
    Damage/pec: 2.825

As a comparison, Apis+Dante is 59.5 dps so the emik t10 is more powerful than that when fully loaded.

You can see the full stats on Entropedia: http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=481

Maximum TT is 7724 PED, minimum is 3862, and it will be sold at or close to minimum TT (I usually have it just above the minimum TT).

This gun is great in terms of decay and lasts a long time. Skilling is fun with it and its nice to fully load it up and go on a bigger hunt if you get bored of grinding.

>>You can buy instantly for tt+7k PED but feel free to make a lower offer.<<

As well as a PED purchase I'm potentially interested in item trades involving UL rifles, handguns, and/or CLD's. If you are looking to downgrade, I may be able to use my gun + ped to trade for yours. Just let me know what you have.

Thanks!

PS: I will provide a finders reward of 100 ped if you help me find someone to buy my gun :)

2. hypnotyk

hypnotyk Member

Gun sold today! Close thread please.

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Done and Gratz

*Thread Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.