1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uhm.. "Lorican" mob? or am I dreaming?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by jellyfish, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

yesterday i teleported around, then all of a sudden i spawned into som mob, hovered the mouse cursor over it and it said "lorican", and i was like "what the hell, a scoria like mob, i havent seen that one before"

it killed me, but i never bothered to take the pos, i was pretty "sure" where i had been killed.

after that i flew around in my quad over the whole area but i couldn't find it anywhere...

so i tried searching this forum, entropiatracker, entropedia and even google, but nothing...

am i dreaming or something?? i was so dead sure its name was "Lorican".. i mean "Lorican" and "Scoria" are somewhat similar, but not THAT similar... so... am i dreaming? or is there a Lorican mob out there?

and no i dont do drugs, and yes i was sober :p
    i hope it wasnt some easter egg mob with uber loot ^^

2. Beanie Bugbear Adamski

Beanie Bugbear Adamski Member

You psychic and thats the new mob they are gonna bring out, now that you have told everyone they are gonna ban ya lol

Or you need help cause your seeing things jelly :)

3. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

um just to prove it wouldn't it be in your chat log?

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Shame you didn't get a screenie... I've heard nothing about a new mob but you may be right, I'll ask around on skype.

5. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

yes jelly check your chat log.. it that was the name of what killed you it will be in chat log for sure

6. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

thats the problem, i couldnt go back and check, because thought i would simply fly back to it... and when i couldnt find it i checked the log but it had already went away...

it looked like a scoria, and it was in the scoria area... but i was so dead sure its name was Lorican, because i remember seeing it and thinkng "what the heck?" and then i told guys in my soc about it....

if i made a miss then i really cant understand how i could have seen so wrong.. i had no windows in the background that could make the name look different or anything, so this really puzzles me... if i wasnt seeing things then the mob should be there, but i cant find it.. so...
    maybe i a seeing things... ^^

would be nice to know for sure though.... if im crazy or actually found something ^^

7. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

ban or a lock up in a sanitarium.. thanks, your post made me feel alot better ^^

8. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

I think people meen the txt file on your computer that logs all your chat. It should have a line in there that you were killed my an "Angry Lorian young" or something if this really happened. It should be in a place like this:

c:\Users\<user>\Documents\Entropia Universe\chat.log

9. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

thanks for the tip, i dont know if my client is logging or not, but i will check. thanks for the tip

10. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

it was in a scoria spawn, so there were scorias... i checked the attack log now, and it was a scoria that killed me.

it could still mean that there was actually a lorican there... or i just made a misstake that i wont ever be able to understand myself ^^

i was so sure of its name.... oh well... damn, i spent an hour looking for that mob lol, i was so sure of its name... but it was no lorican that killed me. i hope it isnt some kind of bird boss mob or something...

oh well, i will give this a rest, could have been just a scoria... :/
    but i was so dead sure...

11. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

There's Lorika Tek armour and Florican Mist/Spray. Maybe a Scoria belted you around the head and you just put two and two together and got a goose :)

12. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

i accept it as a possibility... but i DID put my mouse cursor over it to see its name... how could i be so wrong? ><
    if i am wrong that is ^^

13. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

My guess is you were sniffing too much of the Florican mist that was oozing out of the ground there.

14. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

should i sue mindark or a-team? o_O

whoever drugged me... that was NOT funny! ><

15. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

now u have us all wondering

16. Aura Lily

Aura Lily Member

Pictures or it didn't happen :p

17. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Perhaps you were killed by a can of florican spray? ;)

18. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

i'll be away for a couple of days now, but when i get back, i AM sending a support case asking about it :)

19. Saoirse

Saoirse Member

i've noticed a few times when I hover my mouse over a target the health bar shows the mob i'm shooting and looks like the other mob is half health but its not, just EU lagging behind, also noticed when i hover over other avatars in towns like twin where there is sooo many ppl that it does that with names I can look at Jelly and get another avatars name. Checked tracker and there is no avatar with that name but he may be new avatar with no globals? Was there a green dot on your radar?

20. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Are u sure u weren't mousing over Lorry Potter? I'd totally understand if u were...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.