1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ty Williams Back On!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ty Williams, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

First off,

I Apoligize to the ASF and My Fellow Advisors.. i been working alot, Plus my Two Kids, so things have been busy...

But on Another note, I also stop playing because the Computer i was playing on was not as good as my studio computer, i usually use, so i was lagging Terribly..(Ill Snag some pics later) But i was lagging in game like every 10 minutes, And the screen would turn funky colors... so everytime i logged on i was trying to use the auction before my lagging started, it sucked so bad, i couldnt even play it, but i contacted MA and they gave me a webpage called pingplotter.com to help them, i guess analyze it, but i just went and took my time off from work and fixed my Studio Computer =) im So Happy hahaaha Back to Intense High Graphics lol... But i am downloading EU right now, My timing couldnt be perfect right lol, I come back when the new update comes lol not my intentions lol.. But i am currently on Caly, and will be heading Back tonite.. Hopefully With a Few Others or maybe Rogue ;)

Thanks Guys

-ILLz

• Like Like x 1