1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twitter feed bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Manny, May 26, 2011.

1. Manny

Manny Member

The twitter feed (and i can only guess the facebook one too) is bugged, sending achievements as coming from "Entropia Universe" And not "Planet Arkadia" as it should. Same goes for the link that's there too.

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

The facebook app stopped working for me over 3 weeks ago, no reason. Not a big deal, but still working for others so sent support case, sounds now like whatever was wrong is just getting buggier.

3. Manny

Manny Member

Bump as the bug still exists.

Other planets appear normally, Arkadia shows as Entropia Universe, hotlinking any potentially interested players to EU and Entropia Genesis, where as it seems they can't even see that Arkadia exists.

Hope both get fixed soon, it's a shame for every other planet by Arkadia taking advantage of the publicity that Dave and team are working their collective asses for.

4. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

Thanks Manny. We're working on having Arkadia featured in Entropia Genesis.
    As for the twitter feed bug, I'll need to check with MA and have them fix it.

5. Manny

Manny Member

Thank you Cyrus.

It's overused, but it's so refreshing to see a PP that actually cares about their product enough to communicate and fix things the soonest possible.

6. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Got the Facebook feed app working again, but it is also making posts as Entropia Universe and not Arkadia, so MA need to fix it for both, though it is probably the same app anyway. They just need to add Arkadia to everything now, including Genesis ;)