1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TT prints on auction...again...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Noodles, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Noodles

Noodles Member

Shame on those of you selling unimproved TT blueprints on auction. This includes the Trailblazer Boots blueprint from last week's VU and the Arkadian Key 1 print from today.

It is especially sad that a few well-known Arkadia players were participating in this nonsense. You will receive little to no business from me.

To others, don't buy these 0.01 QR prints from auction.

Best wishes,

N.

2. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

It is quite sad to see this still happening on Arkadia. All we can do is make sure everyone is informed that they are TT prints, so no one else buys them.

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

To be fair, the Arkadian Key 1 bps have only just been put into the Technicians. Last week they were being looted only...so depending on the timescale of these ones being in auction, it MAY be legit at the time....

4. Noodles

Noodles Member

Of course. Some unlucky folks will lose their auction fees on this change.

5. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

Plus you can loot the boo9ts BP... which is stupid imo...

6. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

The sad thing is that they mdificated this without notification and added key bp 1 to Technician after people payed $s to buy them, or wasted ks of peds to get them, really sad and non sense this modification we already had one tool bps in technician

7. Angel O2 Mercer

Angel O2 Mercer Member

I'm more surprised by the people doing it, I recognize some of that names. This happened a few times before, even with carabok texture blueprints and such lame BPs all of them from the technician and at QR 0.

No shame, no shame...

EDIT: 100% Agreed with Chillix also.

8. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Yes, it's really disgusting... this individual has been listing TT items on auction at scam prices for a long time. I've noticed a lot of this behavior on Ark auction house lately. I put an arkadian key bp 1 up for 1 ped, and I'll try to keep replacing it so these people learn that they will only lose their auction fees.

I'll set aside the .5 ped I make to providing free gear for new players.

9. longhairdfreak

longhairdfreak Member

I put 1 pair of trailblazer boots bp up on first day by accident (I put a dozen bps up and it was mixed in I guess) and someone bid before I noticed. I'll be happy to refund the 98 pec on Vyncynt Vyn Forthrite, my toon to Aylantis, the bidder.

EDIT: I used my wifes account to bid on the trailblazer bp so no one will be charged. Sorry again. She had no ped and we are down to one computer, so I could not do it before. Got it working in safe mode on an old laptop, transferred ped and outbid Aylantis.

10. longhairdfreak

longhairdfreak Member

The arkadian key 1 was a raw deal, some of those auctions have high bids, IE high auction fee.

11. longhairdfreak

longhairdfreak Member

Ugh, would you believe someone outbid my wife on that silly trailblazer boots bp, lol. I'll need to go buyout I guess, heh.

EDIT: I guess the problem is just going to continue if I raise the daily MU on a tech bought bp up to 15 ped :p Ah well.

12. Noodles

Noodles Member

Hehe, you can only do your best. Thanks for trying.

13. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

how about following planet cyrene's example and make the tt bps non-auctionable?
    shouldnt be impossible, planet cyrene had that fixed quite promptly when people started doing that. same with their tt guns.

sure there will always be someone looking for a high qr tt bp, but they can be aquired outside the auction too

14. longhairdfreak

longhairdfreak Member

It could be unimproved tt bps cannot be auctioned, that shouldn't be too hard and is a good idea imo. When new bps come out, people often just don't know any better. I realize there will most likely just be a collection of QR 1.3 tt bps instead, but it is a step. At least they would have to dump a few mats into it first.

15. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

This would be better than a complete ban (for instance, it stinks that the Cyrene low damage weapons can't be put into the auction house of other planets anymore).

However, I think the best solution would be to have a warning window pop up whenever you go to bid on a TT item in auction. The warning would say something like "This item is available for X ped at a trade/technician terminal in Entropia Universe" or something like that. This kind of solution would prevent newbie scams while still allowing us to sell TT items for all the valid reasons. In addition, it would educate new players about buying TT items from the auction house.

Does anyone else agree this would be a great solution? If so, maybe we can get the A-team to talk to MA about adding this functionality to the auction house.